Chapter 15

Ignore the mistakes pls

***

Jungkook lay on the bedroom floor, tears streaming down his face.

He couldn't shake the feeling of longing for Taehyung.

Every time he entered the room, memories of Taehyung flooded his mind. It was like he was haunted by the ghost of their love, a constant reminder of what once was.

Jungkook couldn't bring himself to forget about Taehyung - their love was like an unbreakable bond.

But now, the once vibrant room felt empty and silent without him.

He lost count of how many times he'd asked Namjoon about Taehyung, even getting into heated arguments with him.

But Namjoon never gave in, keeping Taehyung's whereabouts a secret.

Jungkook was exhausted from searching for Taehyung, constantly crying and feeling lost.

As he stood up and wiped away his tears, he made his way to the bathroom to freshen up.

After changing his clothes, he headed downstairs.

He found the living room deserted except for Jimin's sleeping baby, peacefully curled up on the couch.

Jungkook sat next to the slumbering infant and started to put on his shoes when he heard a familiar voice.

"Kook, have you seen Haña?" Jimin called from the doorway, while drying his wet hair.

Jungkook paused in surprise, turning to face his lil brother.

Jungkook, still in the process of putting on his shoes, asked in confusion, "Who is Haña?".

Jimin, unable to believe Jungkook's lack of knowledge about his own brother's daughter, incredulously questioned, "You don't even know my daughter's name?, He stepped over to the couch to find his baby hidden from view.

"Silly me, that's where my baby is," Jimin said, smiling when he saw his daughter open her eyes and start to cry.

Jungkook, gazing at the crying baby, couldn't help but see a resemblance to Taehyung.

As Jimin rocked the baby in his arms, trying to soothe her, Jungkook was interrupted by Hoseok calling his name.

Startled, he quickly stood and left, stealing one last glance at the baby before exiting the room.

***

"What would you like to eat, Taehyung?" Baekhyun inquired, noticing a nearby cafeteria.

"Umm... anything," Taehyung responded, casting his eyes around.

The two of them were at the mall for shopping, having finished their purchases.

Baekhyun suggested they grab a bite to eat, so they entered the cafeteria and settled at an empty table, sitting opposite each other.

Baekhyun ordered roast beef and milkshakes for both of them.

After finishing their meal, they made their way back home.

***

It was night, and Taehyung and Baekhyun were in the kitchen, preparing dinner.

"Taehyung, can you grab my phone? It's in the living room," Baekhyun asked as he kneaded the dough.

Taehyung nodded and walked to the living room to retrieve Baekhyun's phone.

Initially, Baekhyun didn't want Taehyung to help with the kitchen work, but Taehyung, feeling bored, requested to assist, and Baekhyun agreed.

As they were in the midst of cooking, Taehyung entered the kitchen with his phone.

"Can you please pick up the call and put it near my ear," Baekhyun requested, as his hands were occupied.

Taehyung picked up the call and held the phone to Baekhyun's ear as requested.

Taehyung waited until Baekhyun finished his call with the other person.

"Taehyung, Channie just called. He's at the restaurant with his friends and wants us to join him," Baekhyun informed as he washed his hands.

"Ummm okay... you go... I'm fine here," Taehyung replied, not wanting to go.

"Come on, Taehyung. He's inviting both of us. Let's go change," Baekhyun said as he took Taehyung's hand and led him out of the kitchen.

___

Despite his reluctance, Taehyung had to accompany Baekhyun to the restaurant due to his insistence.

When they arrived, Chanyeol and his friends were waiting for them.

"Hi, Channie," Baekhyun greeted enthusiastically, leaving Taehyung as he quickly went to hug his husband.

The couple got busy talking after being apart for the whole day.

Taehyung felt awkward when Chanyeol's friends' attention turned towards him.

He stood a bit far from their table, gripping his bag tightly, and lowering his head. Taehyung was dressed in tight jeans, a grey t-shirt, and a black jacket.

"Oh... Taehyung, come," Baekhyun called out, and Taehyung quickly ran and sat next to baekhyun.

As they all chatted, Taehyung remained silent, looking around the restaurant.

He noticed another person who was also silent, staring at him with a lustful expression.

When the waiter arrived with their orders, everyone began to eat, but Taehyung just played with his food without actually eating.

He felt very awkward in the situation.

"Taehyung, why aren't you eating?" Baekhyun asked.

Taehyung looked at Baekhyun, remembering a similar situation when Jungkook had asked him the same question and when he had felt awkward.

He bit his lower lip to hold back his tears and slowly started to eat.

***

To be continued...

Btw.. good morning 🤓