Chapter 5

They stepped into the kitchen, Jungkook settling himself on the dining table and motioning for Taehyung to join him.

Taehyung took a look around, observing the presence of a maid who was diligently cooking.

Their eyes met, and the maid offered a warm smile, to which Taehyung reciprocated with a smile of his own, noting the kindness in her expression despite her older age.

Glancing over at Jungkook, who was absorbed in scrolling through his phone, Taehyung couldn't help but let out a soft sigh.

"Hello". Taehyung look at the door and saw Jungkook's hyungs were coming toward the dining table.

Despite his curiosity, Taehyung remained silent, his attention shifting to Jungkook, who seemed engrossed in his phone.

One of the guy named Jimin, introduced himself with a warm smile.

"Hello, I'm Jimin, Jungkook's younger brother. You must be Taehyung, right?" he asked, taking a seat beside Taehyung.

Taehyung returned the smile and nodded, though confusion lingered in his eyes.

It felt strange; Jungkook had practically kidnapped him, yet his hyungs were treating Taehyung as if he were a long-lost relative.

"H-how did y-you know my n-name?" Taehyung stammered, his curiosity getting the better of him, as he directed the question towards Jimin.

Jimin's smile widened as he responded, "Oh, my husband told me about you." Taehyung let out a small "oh" in response, still grappling with the surprising revelation.

Continuing the conversation softly, Taehyung inquired, "May I know who your husband is?",

"Me", His gaze shifted towards the opposite end of the table, where Yoongi sat.

Understanding dawned upon him, and Taehyung nodded in acknowledgment.

The maid arrived soon after, serving the food, and the group began to partake in their meal.

Taehyung's gaze involuntarily returned to Jungkook, feeling a sense of awkwardness settle upon him in the midst of this unconventional gathering.

"What's wrong, Love?" Jungkook quietly whispered into Taehyung's ear, causing Taehyung to gaze at Jungkook's face, which was intimately close to his own.

Feeling a rush of emotions, Taehyung gently pushed Jungkook away and mumbled, "N-nothing."

Jungkook nodded, accepting Taehyung's response, and proceeded to eat his meal.

Taehyung's focus shifted to his plate, his mind overwhelmed with thoughts.

The sudden transition from working at a café to finding himself in the company of strangers and sharing a meal with them felt surreal, almost like a dream.

He picked up his spoon hesitantly, taking slow bites as he began to eat.

***

After finishing dinner, everyone exited the kitchen, with Jimin waving his bye to Taehyung.

Jungkook stretched his arms and suggested, "Let's go, baby."

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook, puzzled, and inquired, "Where are we going?"

Jungkook responded casually, "To the bedroom." Taehyung's confusion grew, and he questioned, "Why am I here? Who are you? I don't even know your name." His voice rose almost to a yell as he stood up, the frustration evident in his tone.

Jungkook, unfazed, urged Taehyung to calm down, saying soothingly, "Don't yell, my love. And yeah, my name is Jungkook." A smirk played on Jungkook's lips as he leaned in closer to Taehyung's face