Chapter 13

Ignore the mistakes pls

***

9 months later

It was 9 months until Taehyung's due date was about to arrive.

Jimin had been taken to the hospital for delivery the day before.

Jungkook was not at home, as Namjoon had sent him to another place for an important business meeting.

Jungkook didn't agree to leave because he didn't want to leave Taehyung, but Namjoon assured him that they would take care of Taehyung in his absence.

At midday, everyone had gone to the hospital with Jimin, leaving only Taehyung, the maid, and some guards at home.

Taehyung and the maid, Jeeha, were in Jungkook's room when Namjoon instructed Jeeha to take care of him until they returned from the hospital.

__

"How long have you worked here?" Taehyung asked softly as they both sat on the bed, gazing out the big window at the view outside.

"Almost a decade," Jeeha replied with a smile, looking at Taehyung.

"Wow, 9 years? That's a long time," Taehyung exclaimed, taken aback.

Jeeha chuckled at his reaction.

"Hey, don't be too shocked, it's not that big of a deal," she said playfully.

Taehyung smiled, and they continued their conversation.

Suddenly, Taehyung winced and touched his bid bump, tears welling up in his eyes.

"I-it's hurting," he cried out.

Jeeha panicked and immediately called for help from the guards outside the room.

The guards rushed into the room, and Jeeha urgently instructed them to take Taehyung to the hospital.

One of the guards immediately lifted Taehyung into his arms, and they swiftly made their way out of the house.

Jeeha accompanied Taehyung in the back seat of the car, where he continued to cry out in pain.

The car came to a halt at the hospital, coincidentally the same hospital where Jimin's delivery was scheduled to take place.

They hurried inside the hospital with Taehyung, seeking urgent medical attention.

"Oh my god, what happened?" Jin exclaimed as he hurried to the hospital bed where Taehyung lay, surrounded by Jeeha and several guards.

"I thought it was time for the delivery," Jeeha replied, and a nurse soon escorted Taehyung into the delivery room.

___

"Where is Jimin? Has the baby been born, a girl or a boy?" Jeeha asked Jin, as they stood outside Taehyung's delivery room.

"Um, actually, he..." Jin began, but was interrupted by Namjoon, who was walking towards them.

"Hey, where's Yoongi?" Jin asked as he stood up from the chair, while Namjoon approached them.

"He's with Jimin... I heard Taehyung has also just been brought here for the delivery," Namjoon responded.

"Yes, just now, and we need to call Jungkook. Taehyung will need him at a time like this," Jin replied.

Namjoon nodded, and they both sat on the bed, waiting for the doctors to come out of the room.

***

Time skip

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and saw Namjoon, Jin, Jeeha, and Yoongi standing near his bed.