Shu x Ex-girlfriend (Brokeup) (Part 1)

Requested by shannusofia

Thanks for requesting. 😊 I hope you like. I change the story plot a little bit. Hope you don't mind🙂. And I don't have any idea what to name this so....

Lets start it........

Shu and Y/n love each other. They both are dating for 8 months but y/n's parents don't want her to date him because they want to marry their business partner's son named R/G/N but she don't want to marry him as she like Shu. But from a few months they spend very very less time each other because Y/n always busy with her works as she got a new deal. Shu is very understanding and he understands her problem but the problem started when he got know that she always work with R/G/N. He started thinking that Y/n may fall out of the love and started liking R/G/N. Other hand, Y/n got very irritated whenever Shu asked her to spend time with him. She thought that he don't want her to become more successful than him. That's when the misunderstanding takes place in their love.

Shu is currently waiting for his girlfriend to come back from her office. Its above 11 pm yet she not come. After some time he hears the doorbell and opens the door revealing Y/n with R/G/N. Anger all over take place in him. Y/n thanked him for dropping her home and after he left.

Shu : Why are you so late?

Y/n : Again this question!? I am busy with works.

Shu : Oh! Work with R/G/N right?

Y/n : Yes because he is my business partner!

Shu : Oh Really?! Then why he always come to drop you home?

Y/n : Because he is understanding, he don't want me to go home alone at this time! Its for my safety!

Shu : And you believe him easily? What happened if he do something wrong to you??

Y/n : He never! He is a gentleman and a great business man! He never do anything that hurt me!

Shu : Oh! I understand that's why you spend time with him instead of me?!

Y/n : What the hell?! Again this bullshit!

Shu : I am not talking bullshit! Do ever think about me? How do I feel when you always go out with R/G/N not me and when I ask you always give your fucking work excuses?!!

Y/n : O Please! Stop it! I now regret dating a boy like you!

Shu : Then go and marry your lovely R/G/N!

Y/n : Yeah yeah ! I think I should! Remember I date you against my parents wish! I am rich girl and you are just a middle class but I still date you!

Shu : WOW! Now you are comparing our classes?! Okay! If that's what you think about me ! Then let's broke up!

Y/n : Fine! I am going!

Shu : DON'T THINK TO COME BACK ! I HATE YOU!

Y/n : I WON'T ! I HATE YOU TOO!

To be continued......

I hope you like it. 😊
Sorry for the spelling and grammar errors.😅

Next part will be out soon. I think tomorrow. 🙂
As I also can't wait to write more.

Bye ❤