Love without knowing [Historical]

Y/n L/n and Shu Kurenai are married 1 year ago. It was a forced marriage for her. She was a princess of K/N but her father aka the king died during a battle. To save their kingdom, the nobles of the court forced princess Y/N to marry the king of Tokyo, Shu Kurenai. There was no option left for her other than marry Shu Kurenai.
After their marriage, her husband successfully saved the kingdom and now he also become the king of K/N. After that, he gone to fought another battle which is very far from their kingdom.
Resulting in not spending or knowing a little of her husband.  She never wanted to marry him so it doesn't matter if he stay far from her. She don't care but that doesn't not mean she don't him to be safe.
Everyday, she received letters from him but she never even care to read that.

She is madly in love with one of her servant. His name is Ethan. After 2 months of her husband leaving she met him. She loved him from 6 months but she know him for 10 months. At first, they are friends but she ended up falling for him.

Now, back to present......

Someone knocked on the door where the queen aka Y/N is...

Y/N - Come in.

Ethan - My highness...

Y/N - Y-Yes?

Ethan - The king (Shu's Dad) called you to meet him in his room , my highness.

Y/N - Okay.

She knocked on the door of Shu's Dad.

Shu's Dad - Come in!

She came inside and feel nervous because he was staring at her in a unpleasant look.

Y/N - D-Dad..You call me?

Shu's Dad - Yes! I want to ask you something answer me honestly! *in a stern voice*

Y/N - O-Okay...

Shu's Dad - Do you have feelings for the servant Ethan?

Y/N - W-What?!

Shu's Dad - ANSWER ME!! YES OR NO!??

Y/N - Y-Y-Yes....

Shu's Dad - YOU STUPID WOMEN!! HOW DARE YOU TO FALL FOR A SERVANT WHEN YOU ARE MARRIED TO MY SON!!!

Y/n - I-I am s-sorry dad.. I m-myself d-don't when I started l-loving h-him.. I didn't m-mean to c-cheat o-on S-Shu..I-

She was cut off.

Shu's Dad - YOU DON'T MEAN TO??!! MY SON IS COMING HOME TODAY!! WHAT I WILL TELL HIM THAT HIS WIFE DEVELOPED FEELINGS FOR A SERVANT IN ABSENCE OF HIM???

Y/N - I-I a-am s-sorry *sobbing*

Shu's Dad - SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

He raised his hand to slap. She closed her eyes in fear but a hand stopped him. She opened her eyes when she don't feel any pain.
The hand belongs non other than her husband Shu Kurenai....

Shu - Dad, What are you going to do??

Shu's Dad - You don't know what she do behind your back!! She-

Shu - Fall in love with a servant name Ethan right?

Shu's Dad - Yes!! Don't you angry??

Shu - No... Not even a little bit...

Shu's Dad - WHY???

Shu - Because it's nothing wrong in loving if you are loving a right person...I am happy for my wife that she found her love...

With that Shu hold Y/N's hand gently and take her to their room.

Y/N - *crying*

Shu - Hey why are you crying?

Y/N - I-I a-am s-sorry t-to c-cheat.... I myself don't know when I developed feelings for Ethan. *looking down*

Shu - *sights* Look at me Y/N...*while taking her face in his hands*

She slowly looked at him. Her eyes met his. And only one feeling she found that is love...

Y/N mind - Why I am feeling love?

Shu - I want to tell you something....

Y/N - W-What?

Shu - My war is already ended 10 months ago..

Y/N - WHAT? Then why don't you come back??

Shu - I come.

Y/N - I don't understand?

Shu - Listen... I love you for a very long time..that's why I agreed to help you when your nobles requested me. But when I sent you letters everyday you won't reply.. I thought you don't prepared for marriage that's why... But one of my secret messenger told me that you even don't read it.. That hurts me...I think if I come back then it makes you more uncomfortable. So I thought myself to disguise myself as a servant named Ethan. Everyday I tried to make you fall for me. And when I sure you started loving me I decide to come back... So.....I am your lover....

Y/N - T-That means I am in love with my own husband without knowing??

Shu - Yes.. My highness... *while hugging her*

She hugged back and he said

Shu - Now say...

Y/N - What?

Shu - The three magical words which I was craving for centuries.

Y/N - I LOVE YOU ~

Shu - I love you too my highness plus wifey.....And I always love you,  queen of my heart...

THE END!!

(PLEASE READ IF YOU CONFUSED ABOUT DISGUISED)

I know this might be a quite confusing... Sorry for that...
And who don't understand

How Y/N don't recognize when he was disguise as Ethan?

The answer is simple that he wore red eye mask and costume. Do Valt and the others recognize him? No. Right? The same thing is happen with Y/N.

Hope you understand....