Shu Kurenai x Heartbroken reader

It's first time of me writing pov.😅 So sorry if I do any mistakes. 🙇

Y/N 's pov

I am going to my boyfriend's office without informing him to give him surprise. For a few months he is working too much in office at late night. I was about to enter but I heard a girl's voice. Ignoring all horrible thoughts. I opened the door and that was the biggest mistake of my life. There is a girl on my boyfriend's lap and they are kissing. My hearts broken into million pieces. They noticed me and pushed the girl while saying

R/G/N - B-Baby! It's not w-what it's looks like!

Y/N - I thought you are overworking youself but you cheating on me!! *chuckled bitterly* That's why you always come home late night!

R/G/N - N-No! Baby! Let me explain!

Y/N - DON'T CALL ME BABY!! WE ARE OVER!!!

With that I ran out of his office. I don't know where I am going just keep walking. I don't noticed when I started crossing the road and a car coming. It was about to hit me but someone pulled me quickly falling both of us. Then I noticed who he is. My childhood friend Shu Kurenai.

End of prove

Shu - Y/N!! Do you lost your mind?! Watch where are you going!!!

Y/N - S-Shu... *sobbing*

Shu - Y/N! What happened? Why are you crying??

Y/N - *hugged him while crying * S-S-Shu... R-R-R/G/N..........c-c-che-eat-t t-they k-k-ki-ssin-g.....

Shu - Relax.. Calm down...Y/n..let's go to my house. Come.

Shu carried Y/N to his home and make him sit on living room couch. After sometime, Y/N calmed down and tell everything to him.

Y/N - W-Why he cheat....

Shu - Don't think more about that bit*h. Y/N you deserve someone more better who care for you and always stay by your side no matter what. Who deeply love you.

Y/N - Just like you?

Shu - W-What?

Y/N - Shu....I know you love me from childhood but when you get to know that R/G/N propose me and I accepted. You hurt a lot but still you be friends with me support and help me always stay by my side no matter what. You deeply love me...I overheard your conversation with Fubuki.

Shu - S-Sorry..I don't want to ruin our friendship that's why I hide my feelings...

Y/N - It's okay.....

Shu - But... C-Can I ask you something?

Y/N - What?

Shu - Can you give me a chance to mend your broken heart? By becoming mine? I know this is hard for you to love once again but I promise I will make you forget your every pain.....

Y/N - Okay.... But promise me you'll never leave me even if I want to leave....

Shu - I Promise...

They hugged each other.

Shu mind -  I love you my Y/n

Shu mind - I love you my Y/n.....Just wait and see how you gonna fall in love with me......

The End!!

And finally my exams are over.😖 Now I can breathe... I try to update my oneshots. I have some ideas in my mind from a week. Finally, I can write them now. 😙

Thanks for reading. Vote and comment your thoughts. 😊