Letter Girl

This is very short and simple story that come to mind you can change ending according to you....

Shu Kurenai return from jogging and checked his mailbox. He again found a love letter in a very beautiful envelop with roses.

Shu : This is the 6th time I am receiving her love letterand roses

Shu : This is the 6th time I am receiving her love letterand roses....Who is she? I want to meet her. The girl who write this much beautiful then how much she herself beautiful.....*sights* But she never write her name or address....

He opened the letter and started reading.

In letter ~

Dear Shu,

I got to know about your student Lane and his flare. You team with him. That make upset your friends. This is gonna be difficult for you to guide him the true path but I know you will. Don't ever loose hope okay? Just remember one thing when you feel everyone hated you I will always here to love you....

I love you so much.... Take care~

Your lover....

Shu : She is not like my fangirls who just admire my looks and powers. She love me truly...and I can feel that...I want her to be with me.... I fall in love with her just by reading her letters....

He kept the letter in a beautiful box. He picked up the roses and kissed it while imagining the girl.

At next morning ~

He again received a letter and happily opened it.

Shu : Wow! This time she sent it very soon.

He read the letter and he feel himself on nine clouds.

In the letter ~

As you know Shu I love you so much and today I want to know that you love me or not? I am coming New York today..If you love me then come to xxx place at 12 p.m.

Shu : I don't miss this chance! I will definitely come!

At 12 pm ~

He arrived at xxx place even before time and started looking for her. She found a girl and asked her

Shu : Hey miss! Are you the love letter girl??

Girl : What the hell? Who is letter girl??

Shu : Oh! I am really sorry!!

Shu found so many girls asking them the same question. Now he was getting very impatient. But suddenly her eyes fall on her beautiful girl standing with roses in her hands.
He slowly walked towards her and asked her with full hope.

Shu : Are you-

She cut him off.

Girl : Yes.. I am the love letter girl...

She gave him the roses and they both stared at each other with a very loving gaze. Suddenly Shu said something which make her heart beat fast.

Shu : I love you ~

He pulled her by waist while leaning closer and locked his lips with her. She kissed back.

Shu : So my lover girl? What's your name??

Y/N : I am Y/N L/N....

Shu : Love you Y/N ~ and from now I will also sent you love letters..

Y/N : Love you too...and I will wait for it...

The End!!

Hope you liked it. Please vote, share and comment your thoughts.

(A/n)

Yesterday I visted to Doctor because my stomach is paining from yesterday. My blood test is also taken but THE COMPOUNDER/CHEMIST WHO TAKE MY BLOOD IS REALLY SO DUMB!😠 HE GIVE ME TOOOO MUCH PAIN!! 😵 After test, I feel very weakness. My arm feeling like it got paralyze.😩 I also got 4 types of medicines.
Hope the result is not too bad.
The worst thing is I can't able to go to my school or Coachings. 😞