Shu Kurenai X single mother reader

I intentionally write Hana's words wrong to tell that she don't know properly speaking...

B/F = Best friend

Y/n L/n, the secretary of Shu Kurenai ready to leave office when his boss or lover Shu Kurenai come towards her and asked her.

Shu : Miss Y/N? Can I come to your house to meet Hana today??

Y/n: N-No..

Shu : Why??

Y/N - I have some personal work today...

Shu : Oh okay...no problem... *sights* and I know you don't have any work. You just avoiding me.

Y/N : I am going Sir. Bye.

She ran away from there making Shu sad.

Shu mind : When you are going to accept me?? It's whole one week you are avoiding me.

At night ~

Y/N reached her home. Her B/F come towards her. She don't have enough money to hire babysitter that's why she take help from her Best friend (B/F).

B/F : Thank god you come!!

Y/N : Why? What happened??

B/F : Hana is crying a lot! She is not even eating food or drinking water!! She have a very high fever!! I don't know what happened!?

Y/n quickly ran to her daughter's room. She saw her daughter was sitting on bed while crying like hell. Her hurt clenched seeing her like that.
She takes her daughter in his arms.

Y/N : Baby... What happened? Why are you crying?? Did you got hurt?? *wipping her tears*

Hana : M-Mmma......I moss Dada...*sobbing*

She froze at her place by hearing the word Dada from her mouth. She never calls Dada.

B/F : Dada? Who Dada?? You have any Dada??

Hana : Wyy Dadaa not coming to meeet meee?? *sobbing*

B/F : Wait! Did you talking about Shu Kurenai??

Hana : Y-Yeeesss... He is mmy(my) Dada!!

Y/N mind : Oh no! She started seeing Shu as her dad!!

B/F : She is missing Shu! Y/N she is not eaten anything from morning! Please call Shu to come otherwise she is got sick!

Hana : DADA!!! *crying*

Y/N : O-Okay! I will call him for my daughter! *tears forming in her eyes*

Y/N picked her phone and called Shu.

With Shu ~

He was laying on bed while thinking about Y/n and Hana. He misses them a lot. He picked a picture of them.

Shu : You know Y/N.....I love you a lot from the day you joined the company....First I don't know that you have a daughter. I was really heartbroken at that time because I thought you have a boyfriend. But then I got to know that your boyfriend just use you for his pleasure and leave you after knowing that you are pregnant...Your parents also leave you after knowing that... My love for you and Hana is increasing day by day....I know that it is very difficult to love and trust someone again...But I really want to be with you and Hana. I never saw her as someone else daughter...She is mine only mine....

His thoughts got incrupt by his phone ringed. He checked the caller ID and worried seeing Y/N calling at this time. He picked the call.

Shu : Y/N? What happened? Are you and Hana okay??

Y/N : S-Shu...Hana is crying too much..She is not even eating anything...and having high fever....She missed you..Please come...*sobbing*

Shu : Relax Y/n! I am coming!! Don't worry! Nothing happen to our daughter!

He quickly drove to her house.

With Y/N ~

She was trying to atleast make her drink water.
The door open quickly making her relieved to see Shu.
Shu hold Hana in his arms while sitting on bed. Hana quickly wrapped her arms around his neck. He started patting her head. After sometimes, she stopped crying. Shu feed her food and make her sleep. Now, she was sleeping peacefully.

Shu : Look...Even your daughter considered me as her father. Why don't you also trust me?

Y/N : I trust you Sir....But I don't ready to love again....

Shu : Now, This is enough Y/n!! I can't see my daughter in pain. Please don't avoid me...I love you and Hana so much....

Y/N : B-But I don't want you ruin your life...you are rich handsome gentleman...and I am just a girl w-who already keep r-relationship with a b-boy.... You don't deserve me...You deserve someone els-

Shu : SHUT UP Y/N! DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY NOW!!

Y/N : Shu! Try to understand I am incomplete!!

Shu : *sights* You are complete in my eyes Y/N... I don't care what others think but Hana is my and your daughter. She is our...Only ours...And if you still think that you are incomplete then....*holds her hand in his*

Y/N : T-Then?

Shu - I accept this incomplete Y/N and then complete her with my love......

Her heart melted at his confession. He hugged her tightly.

Y/N : I am ready....

Shu : Huh? For what?

Y/N : For starting a new beautiful life with you and our daughter.......

Shu : Really?? *shocked*

Y/N : Yes....

Shu : Thank you so much Y/N...

Y/N leaned in and pecked his lips. He just froze at his spot. They were staring at each other. Unconsciously, they both leaned in. They kissed but come back to their senses and pulled away when heard someone whistling.

B/F : Woah! Continue! Continue! I am enjoying this romantic movie!!

Y/N & Shu : Shut up!! Don't ruin our moment!

The End!!

Sorry for the grammar and spelling errors. I don't edit this.