Teacher Shu kurenai x Student reader

Requested by : 

《Sorry for making you wait. Hope you enjoy it and sorry if not.》

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shu was a young, dedicated teacher at a prestigious college, known for his passion for teaching and nurturing his students. However, his students respects him but also feared and avoid him because of his cold nature and he didn't open up to anyone. Among his students was a girl named Y/N, who caught his attention with her bright smile. As the days went by, Shu found himself drawn to Y/N. He admired her intelligence, kindness, and love for others. He couldn't help but feel a connection with her, but he knew he had to maintain a professional distance as her teacher. She always supported him and stay by his side. She was always there to confront her. He is almost same age as Y/n.

On the otherhand, Y/n also felt something for Shu. She looked forward to his classes and found herself wanting to impress him. But she was too shy to confess her feelings and so, she kept them to herself. 

~One day~

~ After school~

Y/n saw all worried and she asked with full concern. 

Y/n : Is everything alright?

He looked at her with guilty eyes as he was very guilty for hiding his life's biggest secret to her. In the deep of their hearts, they know the love which they had for each other.

Shu : Y/n...I want to tell you something..but please don't hate me...

 Y/N was nervous but curious at the same time.

Shu : I am a mafia king. 

He said and tell her about his mafia life that how he works as a part time job as a teacher and a mafia after college. 

 Y/N was shocked more like hurt and didn't know how to react. She couldn't believe that her kind and gentle teacher was involved in such dangerous activities. 

Y/n : H-How could you do such cruel things?

Shu : Listen to me Y/n...I didn't have any other option--

Shu tried to explained to her that he had no choice but Y/n didn't want to listen...She just hate thinking being in love with a mafia.

Y/n : You know what ?! I just hate being in love with you!!

She ran away from there making Shu shocked at her sudden confession. He was also hurt that she, his love didn't understand him.

Their relationship became strained as Y/N couldn't come to terms with Shu's secret life. She couldn't imagine being with someone who had a hand in taking people's lives. She started avoiding him as much as possible. 

On the other hand, Shu was hurt that Y/N couldn't understand his situation and support him. Their interactions became awkward, and they started to drift apart. 

Shu tried to explain to Y/N that he was doing all of this for a good cause and that he was not a bad person. But Y/N couldn't see past the fact that he was involved in illegal activities. 

~After days~

~In college's hallway~

Y/n's pov

I was packing up my things ready to leave. Almost everyone had leave the college and I left alone. I am late because I need to complete some leftover assignments. I was about to leave but I feel like someone picked me up. I look at found Shu carrying me in his arms in bridal style. 

Y/n : Leave me!!

But he just look at me and take me to a empty classroom. He put me down and caged me between his arms and the wall.

Y/n : What are--

Shu : Please listen to me Y/n! Just once!!

Y/n : I don't want to--

Shu : LISTEN!!!

He shouts making her flinch and she just nodded. Shu explains her how he got into this mafia works as his dad is also and mafia and being his heir he left with no choice. He want to protect his mom from his dad because his dad threatened him that he will kill her mom if he didn't agree. He also confessed that he never killed anyone innocent and not do anything which harm innocent persons.

Shu : But still...if you don't want me to continue then I will leave this mafia world for you because I love you...

Y/n : You love me?

Shu : So much...I can't image my life without you...

He poured his heart out, telling her how much he cared for her and how he couldn't imagine his life without her.

Y/N was moved by his words and finally understood why he did what he did.

Y/n : I am sorry for judging you without listening to you...

Shu : It's okay..just don't leave my side ever as I said I love you so much...

She smiles at him and put her lips on his. He was shocked at first but then pull her closer and kiss back. They both kissed devouring their love in it. 

They both came to a compromise. Shu promised to keep Y/N out of his mafia business, and Y/N promised to support him and stand by his side. They both knew that it wouldn't be easy, but they were willing to make it work. Their relationship flourished once again, Y/N became his pillar of support, and Shu was grateful to have her in his life. They both knew that their love was stronger than any obstacle that came their way. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END!!

《A/n : Hope you all enjoyed it and looking back on this book. I realised I had 3 four months requests to do which I completely forget about 😭. 》