Shu kurenai x drunk reader

Previous name : [Drunk and Tease]

Y/N and Shu are married 6 months ago. It is an arrange marriage and they less talk with each other but share the same bedroom and care for each other or love?
Currently, Y/N was worried because she was waiting for his husband for more than an hour. she tried to call him but it is telling switch off. She iwas extremely worried now because he said that he was going in club because of some business purposes. But there is around 1 A.m. so she also went to that club. There are so many people drinking and dancing. Many mens stared at her. She become uncomfortable but she can't find him. Many horrible thoughts are getting into her mind.

Y/N mind - What if he get drunk and... NO! NO!! He can't cheat!!

She can't able to find him making her stressed. Some mens come towards her and make her drink forcefully. She know that their intentions are not good. But now, she is trapped.

Men 1 - Let's have some fun baby~ *trying to kiss her*

Y/N - leAvE mE yOu ! I aM MArriEd! *screaming*

He was about to kiss her but suddenly received a hard punch on his face.

Shu - HOW DARE TO FORCE MY WIFE?!!!

Shu started beating him like hell until he heard a voice.

Y/N - sHu~ *about to fall*

Shu - *hold his waist for support* Y/N.. Are you okay?

Y/N - nOooo~ wHy yOu mAkE mE wAiT!!

Shu - I am so sorry Y/N.. I want to go but stuck with my friend. I want to inform you but my phone battery was dead. Now, let's go. *picked her in bridal style*

After reaching their mansion he make him sit her on the bed. He said to change her clothes and was about to go but Y/N pulled him by neck and kissed. Shu widened his eyes. After 1 min, she broke the kiss.

Y/n - hEy! wHy yOU aRe nOt kISsinG bAcK?

Shu - Y-You are not in your senses right now... So change your clothes and sleep...

Y/N - Umm... OkAy dO iT~

Shu - What?

Y/N - ChAnGe mY cLoThes~

Shu - *blushed* b-but....This is wrong...

Y/n - wHat is wRong in chAnGing yOur oWn wiFe cLoThEs? Do it or I won't sleep~

Shu mind - Looks like I don't have any other option.. I am sorry my Y/N but please don't angry on me tomorrow....

Shu changed her clothes and made her layed on bed. He was about to go but she pulled his wrist and kissed her neck.

Y/N - SHu~ I lOve YoU ~

Shu - ...............

Y/N - WHy yOu are not sAying aNythiNg? Oh! I unDerstoOd noW! yoU dOn't lOve me riGht? Do you love someone esl- mmph!

Shu kissed her. After some minutes they pulled.

Shu - I love you too Y/n.....

Both sleep while cuddling.
Next morning when Y/N woke up she widened her eyes seeing her clothes change and they are sleeping while cuddling?!! They were never been this close.
She immediately sat straight while screaming that make also make Shu woke.

Y/n - AHHHHHH!!

Shu - Argh! What happened?? Why are you shouting?

Y/N - WHO CHANGED MY CLOTHES AND WHY ARE WE HUGGING EACH OTHER??

Shu thinks for sometime and decide to tease her a 'little'.

Shu - You don't remember our last night?

Y/N - N-No... D-Do we do s-something??

Shu - Oh no! Y/N...last night was we..........*coming closer*

Y/N - W-W-We w-what??

Shu - We make love.....

Y/N - AHHHHHHHHHH! NOOOOOOOOO!

Shu - Argh! Stop shouting!!

Y/N - How you do this to me?!! That was our first time!! I want to remember it!! *hitting him with a pillow*

Shu - Woah! Relax...I am just jocking! I just change your clothes.

Y/N - Wha-? YOU!!! *still hitting*

Shu grabbed his wrist and pull her closer. They both staring into each other. Shu leaned in and kiss her.

Shu - I love you... My Y/N...

Y/N - I love you too...

They both fell on bed while kissing. Shu was on top of her.
Slowly they start making love.

The end!!