Fear of losing

A h/c hair color girl was working in kitchen when someone backhugged her. She recognized the person and smiled.

(The picture is not mine

(The picture is not mine. I just add a little filters. Credits goes to original owner)

Y/n : Shu....

Shu : I can't wait for the next week...

Y/n : Me too....

Introduction

Y/n L/n is the fiance of Shu Kurenai. They love each other at decided to get married after 1 week. Currently, they are living in the same house and same room.

And...

R/G/N is the brother of Shu who loves Y/n from the school but when he got to know that they love each other he becomes crazy. Trying to separate them by taking small steps and tried to be touchy with her. But Shu loves and trust his brother so much coz he is his only family except Y/N.

One day~

Y/n and R/G/N was alone at home. Suddenly red eye pull Y/n making them fall on couch with y/n in top of him. The door opened revealing Shu and shocked to see them at the fallen position. But red eye get up and says...

'' It's not like that brother, Y/N just fall on me. I am sorry.. ''

Shu : Oh ! It's okay....

Shu trust him so much that he even can't see his evil intentions.

But Y/n... she can see everything clearly but ignored it because shu love his brother and she don't want to create problems and hate between them. So she thought to solve this problem in her own.

After 5 days ~

Shu and R/G/N doing some office working living room when Y/n comes and hugged Shu.

Y/n : SHU!!

Shu : What happened sweetheart?

Y/n : I-I am pregnant....

Shu : *widened his eyes* Are you really?

Y/n : Yes! Are you happy?

He hugged her tightly while saying.

Shu : I am so happy....Thank you....

They were happily hugging each other while R/G/N was burning in anger.

R/G/N mind : I am gonna see how he will accept you!

He go crazy when he got to know about Y/N's pregnancy.

After 1 week before the day of wedding ~

Shu's pov

I come out of my room for searching for Y/n. I told her not to come for sometimes in room coz I am planning a romantic date for us. I checked everywhere but I can't foumd her. I not checked R/G/N room yet so I went towards room and get a worst shocked of my life.

Y/n was in the top of him and his two upper buttons are opened. They noticed me and he push her.

R/G/N : Brother! I don't know this girl is that much cheap. She tried to force me.

Y/n : W-What?! You force me-

R/G/N : She told me if I don't touch her then she will accused me of forcing her....I am sorry brother...I think that even the baby is not yours-

Y/n : SHUT UP!! YOU BITCH-

Shu : Stop it!!

I sighted and left from there. I need time to think. But I can heard their talkings.

R/G/N : Now...What do you do babygirl? I told you to give me want I want then I will leave but you didn't listen. If I can't have you then no one-

Its enough for me to standing the whole situation. I opened the door harsily and he is shocked and scared to see him.

Shu : HOW DARE YOU R/G/N?!!

R/G/N : I-I-

Shu : SHUT UP!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND YOU TRIED TO CREATE MISUNDERSTANDINGS BETWEEN US!?

Shu thrown him out of the house.

Y/N : T-Thanks for choosing me...

Shu : Not only you sweetheart also our baby...

Y/n : *smiled*

The End!!

I don't know what to know this chapter if you have any ideas then please comment below...