Revenge from Love

Subtitle : Shu Kurenai x Theodore Glass's Daughter 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently Y/N Glass, the daughter of Theodore Glass is practicing hard to defeat the owner of raging bulls, Shu Kurenai. She hate him more than anything because her father told him that he is a bad guy who destroy his father's company and put him in jail to become the new owner. She thought that he is a bad person and her father is a good person because she is not aware of the truth.

Y/N - NOW! I am ready to fight with you SHU KURENAI!! I AM COMING TO DESTROY YOU!!!

Next day at morning~

Shu is currently practicing with Lane and Fubuki. Then a staff come inside.

Staff - Excuse me sir.

Shu - Yes?

Staff - Sorry to disturb you sir but a girl want to meet you.

Lane - *annoyed* Again a fangirl!!

Shu - *sights* Tell her that I don't have time for fangirls!

Staff - No..Actually she wants to battle you..I tell her that you are busy but she is not listening me.

Shu - Umm... Okay! Let her in..

Staff - Okay Sir!

The staff left. After sometime a h/c colour haired girl with e/c eyes come in.

Shu mind - I-Is she Y/N?

Y/N - I want to battle you Shu Kurenai!!! BE READY TO LOSE!! *yelled*

Shu - Okay... First calm down...being overconfident doesn't make you win.. *calmed tone*

Y/N - SHUT UP! I DON'T NEED YOUR FU*KING ADVICE!! JUST BATTLE!!

Shu - Okay! As your wish....

They take their positions and 3,2,1 Let it rip!!
The battle started and Shu won. (I don't write the battle coz I am lazy 😁)
Anger took all over Y/N's body.

Shu - You are really a good blade-

Y/N - SHUT UP!! *hold shu collar*

Shu - Calm down!

Y/N - YOU ARE A CHEATER! I WILL KILL YOU!! *push him on the ground that make him fall and was about to punch him*

Fubuki - Hey! Leave him! Just because you lose that doesn't mean he is a cheater!!

Y/N - SHUT UP EVERYONE!!! I WILL KILL THIS KURENAI!! HE IS A GOLD DIGGER!! I WILL KILL YOU KURENAI!!! *take out a knife from her pocket and about to attack him*

Fubuki and Lane was about to stop her but stopped by Shu and the next thing he said make Y/N stopped

Shu - FINE! THEN GIVE ME THE KNIFE! I WILL DO THAT MYSELF!! ITS MUCH BETTER TO KILL MYSELF THAN TO DIE BY YOUR OWN LOVE HANDS!

Y/N - W-What are you saying? L-Love? I AM NOT YOUR LOVE!!

Shu - YES YOU ARE MY LOVE , THE ONLY GIRL WHO I LOVE MORE THAN MY LIFE!!

Y/n - W-What the hell are y-you saying! I-I n-never m-meet y-you............. w-wait....

Suddenly a flashback crossed her mind.

Flashback

Shu and Y/N sitting under a tree. Y/N resting her head on his shoulder. A day before Y/N go to London for 1 months for training.

Y/n - Shu...

Shu - Hmm..

Y/N - I love you so much....

Shu - *smiled* I love you more than anything...

Y/N - I am scared...

Shu - Why?

Y/N - What if my dad don't accept us?

Shu - Y/N....don't think negative...we love each other... And even we separated I only love you....

Y/N - But I can't live without you... And I am going tomorrow I miss you so much..

Shu - I also can't leave without you and don't worry I always be with you.. Here take this...

Y/n - What this for?

Shu - Whenever you miss me just hug this......This reminds you that I will wait for you to come back

Y/N - Thank you...

Shu - Take care of yourself... I love you.. My Y/N... *kissed her head*

Y/n - Love you too...

Flashback ended

Y/N - S-Shu... M-My Shu.. .. *drops the knife*

Shu stand up and hugged her tightly while Y/N was sobbing.

Y/N - S-Shu...How this all h-happened? How I forget about y-you?

Shu - Y/n... When you go London there Theodore give you xxx drugs which make you forget all your past 2 years memory. Theodore take advantage of that and tell you that I destroy his company and snatch his company from him to make you hate me. I try a lot to find you but he never tell me where are you.. He do this all because he never like you & me together...That's why..

Y/N - I am a f-fool.. I am s-so s-sorry S-Shu...*crying*

Shu - N-No...its not your fault! Please don't cry it's hurt me..

Y/N - Shu... D-Do you h-hate me now?

Shu - Are you crazy?! I love you...I can't even hate you in my dreams! I love you infinity!! Only I know how I am living without you....but not anymore...

Y/N - I love you too...

Shu kissed her gently yet passionately

Shu kissed her gently yet passionately. The kiss was going deeper. They broke the kiss when they hear someone fake coughing.

Fubuki - Ahem Ahem! Sorry to disturb you but don't forget we are also here!!

Shu - So? What are you waiting for? Can't you see what we are doing so give us some privacy!

Lane - And what about our training?

Shu - Oh! I totally forget...Y/n.. Wait for me in our room..I come after the training...

Y/N - O-Okay... But... Why in.. R-Room? *blushing*

Shu - For cuddles..

Y/N - O-Oh for that.. *relieved*

Shu - What? Do you need something else then I can also give you that baby~..😏

Fubuki & Lane - PLEASE STOP! WE ARE ALSO HERE!!

The End!!

Sorry if this was cringe! 😅
Hope you like...

Do you like it?
Comment your thoughts