Chapter 12

They kept playing in the water for almost an hour. Both of them felt like little kids all over. They had forgotten everything and were just enjoying in the water.

After a while Rocky noticed that Reena's skin was getting too red.
"Sweetheart let's head back you are getting all red, I'm afraid you'll get a sunburn",he said in the softest tone.

Reena noticed it too and instantly agreed to head back. He offered his hand which Reena happily accepted and they walked back to the villa together.

Upon reaching both of them freshened up and got changed.
Reena decided to wear a cute orange sundress and accessorised it with minimalist gold jewellery and slipped on a pair of beige flats.

She used minimal makeup and just applied a cute pink lip oil.
She let her hair down loose and sprayed some body mist.

Meanwhile Rocky wore a crisp white shirt and khaki trousers

He wore his favourite Rolex and sprayed his perfume.

Reena stood in the porch, admiring the view. Rocky approached her and slipped his hands on her waist, he rested his head on her shoulder and inhaled her sweet and addictive scent.

Reena shivered because of their close proximity. She felt herself getting aroused as she felt his hot breath down her neck.
He dragged his lips from her neck to her ear and whispered,"You look gorgeous sweetheart".

Reena slowly turned around to face him and instantly blushed.
"You look good too",she complimented him as she checked him out shamelessly.

The crisp white shirt fitted him perfectly, showing his muscles.
A thin gold chain glinted around his neck. He looked and smelled so divine.
Rocky noticed that she was checking him out.

"So if you are done checking me out then let's head into the city now, shall we?"he said in a cocky way. Reena's eyes widened as she realised that she was caught.

"Umm sure",she answered hurriedly. Rocky smirked at her cuteness and held her hand as they walked out of the villa.
The city was very close to the villa so they decided to walk.

Palm trees lined the sidewalks, clear blue sky above them, sparking blue water at a distance and cute houses could be seen everywhere. Reena kept looking at everything like a kid in a carnival.

Rocky enjoyed seeing her so happy. First they headed to the local market. There were several stores selling handmade jewellery, pretty dresses and other decor items.

Reena saw a cute little lamp in one of the stores and approached it. Rocky noticed that she was staring at the lamp.
"Do you like it sweetheart?"he asked her.

"Um yeah I was thinking we could keep it in our bedroom back home it looks cute, I mean if you allow me to", she said hurriedly.
"Of course love you can decorate it in any way you want to, it's our room now", he said gently.

Reena was literally going to melt on the spot because of his sweetness. She gave him a sweet smile which made Rocky's heart skip a beat.

She proceeded to give the money to the vendor when Rocky caught her wrist and handed him the money instead.
"I'm never letting my wife pay",he said as matter of fact.

Reena chuckled and nodded her head. They spent hours in the market exploring it and buying a few things. Rocky was literally going wherever Reena took him.

He never once complained and accompanied her like a cute little puppy. Reena was really happy with his behaviour.
So the big bad wolf can also be a cute little puppy she thought to herself as they walked back to the villa.

The sun had set a few minutes ago making the sky turn into a beautiful purple and blue shade.
Both of them went to the bedroom and sat in the balcony admiring the view.

They basked in silence when Rocky's phone rang and he excused himself. He returned a few minutes later and informed Reena to get ready in an hour as he was taking her to dinner.

"Meet me at the beach when you are ready sweetheart and wear something pretty for me",he said huskily and kissed the corner of her mouth and walked out of the room.

Reena blushed hard and felt all giddy inside. Butterflies erupted in her tummy as she reminisced the way he kissed her. She was extremely excited for the dinner.

Please don't forget to vote guys!
Shower your love and feel free to share your thoughts in the comments.
See ya!❤️