1

In the dark basement , the scream of the wounded man scaring all the guards there because the one holding the weapon was very dangerous and she was known CRYSTAL in the mafia world but her actual name was KYLIE WARNER only her team and close friends knew about that and how she looks . She was hitting the man as he betrayed her , he was spying on her for mini . Her biggest enemy . Mini is very jealous of her and she want to take the place of kylie and marry the mafia king as he is the hearthrob and the richest man in his state . The wounded man said please leave me i have wife and children at home show me mercy please . Kylie said  they will be taken care of and you forgot i dont do mercy and after that she shot three bullets in his heart . Kylie's sister lily came and said ky dad's calling us at the office , she said ok coming . Kylie changed her clothes and went to her car . There was very silence in car , kylie's brother broke the silence by saying Are we ever gonna tell dad and mother ? Kylie and lily both said NO! . Kylie said dad doesn't like me doing  mafia work so  we cannot let dad know . Lily said does anyone knows why he called us ? Cole said he told me that it is family thing . Kylie says we are here . They three walked towards their dad's office . He told them to sit down , he said kylie my child i want you to get married . Everyone was shocked it was like they have a ghost even a ghost wouldn't scare kylie that much . As kylie was about to speak his father said i will let you get into mafia world again . Kylie said who is the guy , but she kinda had the gut feeling who it would be . Her father said MATEO RODRIGEUZ but they three already knew it will be him as mateo's father and their father are best friends since childhood . Their father said there is a party today at the rodrigeuz mansion you're engagement will be there today and after three days you're marriage is there. She was very confused , everything was happening so suddenly but deep down she was happy that she is getting married to mateo , he has been her crush ever since she was twelve . Lily and cole also knew this . Lily said come on ky shopping time , cole says can we get ice cream ? . Lily says no girls only , kylie says lil let him come ,  fine lilly said while rolling her eyes  . 

Is this ok? asked kylie

Is this ok? asked kylie . Lily and cole were stunned by her beauty . A goddess  cole says , you look stunning cissy lily says . Isn't it a bit revealing for an engagement says kylie , wear whatever you want you're fiancee can fight gurl says lily . but what about this dress ?

Oh you can wear that on mini's funeral says cole while making everyone laugh

Oh you can wear that on mini's funeral says cole while making everyone laugh . ok so the first dress it is says kylie while thinking what mateo must be thinking .