13 { 18+}

KYLIE'S POV 

I woke up in the middle of the night and i was feeling horny asf . I wanted to wake mateo up but i didn't . I touched his dick and it was hard shit . What are you doing babygirl mateo asked in a dark voice . You..You're awake ? i asked him . How could i sleep after seeing you in that bra he said while making me blush . Do you need something babygirl ? he asked in a teasing voice . 

I....I want you teo i said . I couldn't hear you , you want what ? he said . I want you i said and kissed him roughly . He kissed me back . The kiss was very passionate and full of lust . He removed my bra and i took off his underwear . He gave me love bite on my neck . 

I kissed his abs and then kissed his v line . I pumped his dick five times , then licked his dick . Oh shit just fucking suck it . I smirked and then put his half of the dick in my mouth , as i tried put his whole dick in my mouth i was gagging and i could feel matheo smirking . After sometime , i hovered on him . He flipped me and now he was above me . Beg me  , to go inside you mateo said in his dark voice . I beg you teo , please , i beg you to make me scream your name i begged him . Good girl he said while smirking . He slowly put his dick inside me . I moaned , he was doing it so fast . I was a screaming mess . Tears coming out my eyes but i told him to go faster . 

Oh fuck yeah , faster teo  i screamed and he increases his speed . Oh my gosh you're so good he said . Oh teo I'm cumming i said . I came out on his dick . He then turned me and then he fucked me in a doggy style . Then i was on the top of him , i was riding him for a while . He again was on top of me , i  kept my left leg on his shoulder and then we had two more rounds . Oh tteo i'm cumming again i screamed . Let's cum together this is last baby he said . We cummed together . He kissed my v card . Let's cuddle naked baby he said . As you say my lord i giggled . Then we slept .