8

Mateo came home and went to his and kylie's shared bedroom . He saw kylie sleeping and saw dried tears at her face because she was crying few hours ago . He carresed her cheeks and kissed her eyes . I'm so sorry baby , I didn't wanted to hurt you and i forgive you for not telling me about the mafia thing i know you're mad at me but won't be for long enough mateo said and laid beside her while back hugging her . 

Sunshine hitting kylie's eyes , she woke up and felt a heavy weight on her waist it was mateo's hand . She looked at him , she cannot resist but call him cute but suddenly last night flashbacks came in her mind and tears were flowing from her eyes . She removed his hand so harshly making him wake up . Mateo saw kylie going and he followed her . Baby , baby listen to me , babyyy pleaseeeee mateo called her again and again . What ? kylie said with an emotionless face but deeply down she's dying . I'm sorry for last night please mateo apologised . Oh sorry because you kissed another girl or shouted at me or saying that you can't adjust with one girl you need a new slut everyday and indirectly calling me a slut too kylie said . For everything mateo said . Oh is that it ? kylie said . y..yes mateo said . Oh ok i have heard whatever you wanted to say I'm gonna go to my office as my father does not the energy to handle it and the truth that i'm a mafia by saying that she left from there . 

Kylie changed her clothes and left from their house

Kylie changed her clothes and left from their house . She had to attend a meeting and she knew that mateo will be there . When she entered the meeting room she saw mateo there and ignored him which hurt mateo . She was just carefully listening to the presentation . The door opened and a manly figure was standing there and it was Harry Smith . He was kylie's childhood friend . Kylie was shocked to see him so was he , they were looking at each other like they have seen a fairy but they didn't noticed that there was a person who was getting jealous mateo . Kylie stood up and hugged harry . Oh my goshhh harry kylie said before hugging him . Kylie Warner how have you been ? harry asked . It's actually rodrigeuz now mateo interrupted . Mateo hey man harry said before hugging him . Wait a min you guys got married ? Harry asked . Ummm yeah you know our dads kylie said . Oh i'm happy for you both harry said . Now let's continue our meeting mateo said while seperating them . Umm yeah sure harry said . The whole meeting they were whispering in each other's ears and giggling while unintentionally making mateo jealous . The meeting ended and everyone left the room except those three . So how long are you gonna stay here ? kylie asked . I'm here till tomorrow harry said . Oh where are you gonna stay ? kylie asked . Umm i haven't decided yet harry said . Come stay with us at our place kylie said while making mateo shocked . Oh no no you guys are newly wed couple i don't wanna disturb your privacy harry said . No no you're not disturbing anything , don't you dare turn down my offer kylie said . Ok ok i'll come harry said . Mateo left from there . Jesus now i have to tolerate this bullshit at my own house mateo was thinking . 

Did it work ? harry asked . Of course it did , didn't you saw his face kylie said . I'm gonna make him mine again , you're mine Mr.Rodrigeuz  kylie was thinking .