4

Last night was wild , everyone was shocked . Mini was very jealous and started to plan on how to break them up . Sitting alone in her room , kylie was missing mateo . I want to see him so badly kylie said while groaning . Let's go to his house lily said . You're the best lil but what will we say why we came here ? kylie asked . Dad told me to give some stuff to mateo's dad lily said . Ok cool let's go kylie said grabbing lily . Ky,slow down lily said . As they arrived at the Rodrigeuz Mansion , they saw henry . Henry approached them with a smile and said Hey guys , how you doing ? Hey lily said while being nervous and kylie noticed that . Hey hen , we're fine what about you ? kylie said . I'm all good , how's mafia business going ? henry asked as few months ago he saw kylie fighting . Keep it slow hen kylie said . Oh , i'm sorry it's still a secret does mateo know? henry asked . No kylie said . Ky you're getting married to him you should tell him , if he got to know from someone else he'll be hurt and i know you love him henry said . I'll tell him soon but how do you know i love him ? LILY kylie stared at lily . No i didn't lily said . Oh come on ky everyone knows you're parents too henry said . HOW? you know what don't tell me  kylie said . Mateo's mother came and hugged kylie and said what brings you here sweetie ? Oh i just bought some stuff dad sent for uncle kylie said . Then mateo's father came and said oh come on call me dad i'm no uncle of yours now . Yes sweetie he's right mateo's mother said . Why don't you go give this stuff to mateo upstairs mateo's father said . But we aren't allowed to see each other before marriage right ? kylie asked . Oh we don't believe in stuff like that go ahead sweetie mateo's mother said . Kylie went upstairs to mateo's room . She knocked on the door and then mateo said leave me alone mom . It's me teo kylie said while seeing the door open . You're father told me to give you this kylie said . Oh come in mateo said . Nah i think i'll pass kylie said while leaving but mateo grabbed her wrist and pulled her in , pinned her against the door while closing it . Oh come on i know you missed me mateo said while smirking . Suddenly , kylie lost control and kissed him , mateo kissed her back . The kiss was very passionate and full of lust as they have been holding it for years . I missed you too baby mateo said . Oh i wanted to do it from such a long time kylie said . Now i gotta go teo kylie said while giving him a peck on his lips and ran from there . Bye mum and dad kylie said while making an excuse of wedding . Mateo was very happy and the scene was replayng in his mind again and again . Tomorrow is the day , the day i will get married mateo and kylie were thinking .