12

MATEO'S POV 

I went home early today as i'm going to my honeymoon with my lovely wife . I really want us to grow our family but we have just got married few days ago so i gotta wait i guess . I reached home and saw kylie was sleeping . A smile appeared on my face automatically . I took a bath and slept while hugging her . 

Sun hitting my eyes i woke up and saw kylie sleeping peacefully . I kissed her and woke her up . Morning baby i said . Morning teo she gave me a smile . What time is it ? she asked . Ummm it's 10 am i said . Shitt we have to go to krabi today i almost forgot she said while getting up from the bed . Relax baby we will go on our private jet we can go whenever wherever you want i said . Still teo get up and change your clothes and then let's go she said while making a pout . Ok fine i groaned . Do you need anything she asked . No baby i got everything packed , and if you be a naughty girl there i got something for your punishment too babygirl i smirked . I won't hehe she said . We'll see i winked . 

Kylie went into her closet and came out wearing cute clothes .

She wore a mask because she doesn't want people to recognize her and obviously i did the same

She wore a mask because she doesn't want people to recognize her and obviously i did the same . We went to our private jet and kylie wanted to sleep so she slept . After sometime , I was tired so i slept beside her too . Kylie woke me up as we reached at our destination . I bought a small house for us  and kylie loved it . 

Kylie and i went for a late night swimming as it was midnight

Kylie and i went for a late night swimming as it was midnight . We had fun and then i kissed her trying to get it further but kylie said she's tired so we just went to our room and slept as i respect her decision . But tomorrow i will make sure that you don't walk for few days .