6

Everyone was sitting at their seats and having dinner . Mateo and Kylie said their goodbye to everyone and was about to sit in their car suddenly they heard gunshots , mateo took out his gun and told david and henry to go in differet direction . Kylie saw that her parents were not there so she decided to fight too she took a knife and cut a side of her dress so she could kick easily . She saw mini and got so furious that mini tried to sabotage her wedding . She shot mini but got shot too . Some guys came running to mini and took her from there but luckily kylie killed one of the guys . Kylie lost a lot of blood and everything was fading slowly . Mateo came running to kylie and saw she lost a lot of blood , he picked her up in a bridal style and went running to the car , Mateo you go in this car we'll be behind you . ok yeah mateo said in a hurry and drove the car so fast . He took her to the hospital as fast as he can . She was being treated in the ICU , lily, david, cole and henry came . Did you knew about this ? Mateo said in a scary way . Lily knew what he was talking about , I..I lily said as she did not had the courage to tell him that because she knew mateo's anger . I AM FUCKING ASKING YOU SOMETHING mateo shouted . Lily flinched . COLE DID YOU KNOW ? mateo said . I.. cole was mumbling . DON'T TELL ME YOU BOTH ALSO KNEW ABOUT THIS mateo asked while yelling at david and henry . I'm sorry david said . Kylie asked us not to mateo we had no choice henry said . I.I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS , THE SITUATION OF KYLIE RIGHT NOW IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU FOUR mateo shouted . Lily started crying and was apologising .  I just can't believe it mateo said . Doctor came out and everyone went to him , How is she doctor ? mateo asked . She is all fine and surprisingly she has woken up. It's very rare for someone who got shot to wake up this easily she is a strong woman . When can i take her home ? mateo asked . Now or whenever you like because she is all fine doctor said . Kylie came out of the room and lily ran and hugged her . Oh chill gurl i'm not dead yet kylie said to lily . Kylie saw mateo and went to him , she tried to kiss him but he backed off . Kylie was shocked to see that and looked at lily and suddenly everything looked black as lily told her Mateo knows . Let's go home mateo said coldly . There was silence in car . After reaching home , kylie tried to speak to him but he tried to avoid her . I'm so so sorry teo kylie said . Sorry ? kylie i almost lost you today , How could you do this to me? I LOVE YOU AND I DON'T WANNA LOSE YOU EVER mateo said . Kylie kissed him with passion and lust mateo kissed her back . She pushed him on the bed and hovered over him , they removed each other's clothes . He started kissing her nipples , he slowly hovered above her slowly sliding his **** inside her . She moaned , THIS IS YOUR PUNISHMENT BABYGIRL YOU'RE GOING TO SCREAM MY NAME WHOLE NIGHT mateo said with full lust . After sometime , she started riding him , I'M CUMMING TEO kylie shouted , they continued for hours , Teo I'm tired now let's sleep . You can sleep like this , LET ME BE INSIDE YOU PLEASE mateo said . OK kylie chuckled . Good night teo , love you kylie said . Night love , love you more mateo said and kissed her forehead .