7

Kylie woke up and saw mateo sleeping  . He looks so cute kylie said to herself . Are you going to stare at me like this or you gonna kiss me ? mateo asked while teasing her .  Kylie kissed mateo , mateo kissed her back . They broke the kiss after sometime , I'm going to go and take a bath kylie said . As soon she got off the bed , she fell so hard . She couldn't stand because of last night , mateo was proud of himself . He got off from the bed , picked her up in a bridal style and took her to the bathroom . I'll clean you up and give you massage mateo said while making kylie blush . Mateo removed kylie's clothes picked her up and placed her in the bathtub . He was silently masaging her . I'm sorry teo , i'm really really sorry for not telling you , i wanted to keep the mafia chain in the family and i knew if i told you you wouldn't let me do it kylie said . Of course i wouldn't let you do it , i almost lost you few years ago because of the same shit mateo said . But you're also a mafia not even any normal mafia , you're the mafia king kylie argued . So what have i ever gotten shot or something , no but you have yesterday and few years ago you almost died you promised your parents that you wouldn't be a mafia again mateo argued back . How could i leave my position of the mafia queen and let mini have it do you even have any idea what will happen if mini have my place , she'll marry you kill innocent people just because eveyone can be afraid of her kylie yelled . How could she marry me if i want to marry you and you're my wife now mateo shouted back . I just .... I don't know what to say kylie said . Don't say anything I just need some alone time mateo said and got out from the bathtub . Mateo kylie said . Kylie please i just need some time to process it all mateo said . Mateo left from there . Kylie never knew hearing her name would hurt her so much . Kylie decided that she will try to apologise again . She waited for mateo to get home but it was getting too late now so she decided to go out and look for him . She first went to his favourite club and saw mateo with another girl . She was heartbroken after seeing mateo kissing another girl , she went there and grabbed him from there . After reaching in parking , kylie slapped mateo . Seriously mateo , how can you do this to me ? how can you kiss another girl ? did you ever loved me ? you just used me last night didn't you ? Kylie shouted . Kylie it's not what it looks like mateo said . Oh please save it , how can a forget a meciless mafia like you how can he just want one girl for his entire life kylie said . You know what i don't have anything to defend think whatever you want and maybe i used you last night so what you're my wife i have a right to fuck you if you want to you can also be a slut you know mateo shouted . After hearing those words tears running on kylie's face , You don't deserve an apology and it was a right decision not to tell you and maybe if i trusted you i would've told this proves that i don't trust you i actually trust mini more than you i think you can go and continue whoring yourself out you're nothing to me kylie said and went from there without noticing that mateo was in tears . I fucked up mateo was thinking while driving and he thought of clearing it all out tonight . I'm gonna make him come to me himself and give him punishment , now you're going to face Crystal not Kylie Mateo Rodrigeuz kylie was thinking .