20

KYLIE'S POV 

It's been a few months now after that aaron thing . I was just reading a novel while listening to lana del ray . Suddenly I was feeling so sick , I rushed to the bathroom and I started vomitting . I was suspicious that what if I was pregnant. I went to the Pharmacy bought the preganancy test . Mateo was laying on the bed. I went straight to the bathroom . I did the test and it came POSITIVE. I was so happy . I went to our bedroom and called mateo . MATEO I said . Yes Love? he said . I'M PREGNANT i screamed happily . What? Stop joking ky he said annoyingly . I showed him the test and he was in shock . He grabbed the test and saw that it was positive . Tears falling from both of our eyes , Mateo stood up and picked me up and hugged me so tightly while screaming '' I'm Gonna Be A Dad '' . I'll call mom and dad and everyone he said while smiling . 

AFTER 2 MONTHS 

Mateo organized a party . Mateo didn't wanted a gender reveal  so he arranged a normal family party .  He was so happy I could see it in his actions and his eyes . I went to our bedroom and saw a box on it . I opened it and saw a dress with a note . '' FOR THE BEAUTIFUL MOTHER OF MY CHILD'' I smiled and went to change . 

KYLIE'S OUTFIT 

KYLIE'S OUTFIT 

You look so beautiful Love mateo said . I smiled and complimented him. Everyone congratulated us and the parents got emotional . Lily was teasing us but i know she was happy too . The party ended fast as i was too tired . 

6TH MONTH 

Teo I want ice cream I shouted . KY ITS MIDNIGHT he said shockingly . I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING I WANT ICE CREAM I said and made an angry pout . Aghh he sighed and went to the kitchen to get ice cream. Babe there's no ice cream left can we sleep now? he said . Get me your hoodie i said . He brought his hoodie and gave it to me . I gave him the hoodie and said wear it and go to the 7/11 and bring me ice cream . WHAT? He asked in shock . GO I shouted . Fine he said . He came back after 20 Minutes and gave me ice cream . I don't want it anymore can you get me the lemons i said . HUHH???? he shouted. I was about to cry then he rushed and  bought me lemons. I want one more thing . What is it love? he asked. Cuddle with me i said while making pout. Is that a thing to be said i was about to before you wanted ice cream he said and started cuddling with me . 

MATEO'S POV  

It was the day of the delivery . Kylie was in the ICU and i was waiting for the doctor to come out. After 1 hour the doctor came and congratulated me for the baby girl . I was so hapy tears coming out my eyes . I asked if i can see her or not and the doctor said yes . I rushed in and saw kylie sleeping and our baby beside her . Hey there i said with tears in my eyes . I picked her up and named her Isabella Kylie Rodrigeuz . Kylie woke up and i hugged her . We three went home and our family visited us and were so happy . Kylie's dad said THIS IS THE BEST MAFIA FAMILY I'VE EVER SEEN.  

HEY THERE , YOU GUYS THANK YOU FOR READING THIS . I'M SO GRATEFUL .                                               NEW STORY COMING SOON.......