2

Laying on his bed , suddenly he hears someone calling his name it was none other than his father. He groaned and went downstairs . There were many people standing in a cue and mateo's father telling them what to do with the decoration . As he saw mateo he said my son you are finally getting engaged i am so happy and excited , mateo showed a cold expression but deep down he was very happy as he was marrying the love of his life . He has had a crush on kylie since he was twelve , none knows except his brother david and his best friend henry . David came downstairs all jumping and teasing mateo , mateo gave him a deathstare and he stopped. Hey do you wanna go for a ride ? david asked , uhhh ok i guess says mateo but then suddenly their mother interrupts saying mateo you need to go shopping for tonight , but i have many new suits mother says mateo . You need to go shopping says mateo's mother while showing eyes , ok fine whatever says mateo . Let's go brother david said while slapping mateo's head , do you have a death wish you asshole mateo says . Mateo gets a call , he picks it up and suddenly hears gunshots , what is happening there he asked , his guard says A..A..AARON and then hung up as he got found . Aaron is the biggest enemy of mateo . Turn the car back we are going to base 4 but then he again gets a call of his best friend  henry as he picked it up , it's all taken care of and don't worry i am handling the base till your marriage or till whenever you want just focus on your wedding you are getting married to kylie your kylie says henry . Thanks man , see you tonight mateo said . And they headed towards the store and bought suits for each other and they headed towards a cafe to grab a coffee then suddenly mateo spoke do you think kylie is happy ? like does she wanna get married to me ? . Oh i have seen the way you both look at each other and how you roast each other the way she admires you she calls you teo no one has the nerve to call you that and she doesn't say anything when you call her nicknames david said . Yeah but everyone in the family calls her ky mateo said . You also know what nickname i am talking about don't act so innocent says david making mateo smirk . Should i call her ? mateo asked , yeah you should david said . Mateo calls kylie but someone else picked up her phone and it was lily . Lil where is ky ? mateo asked . She is  relaxing in the pool and you know i cannot interrupt that otherwise i am dead lily said . Yeah i know , can i ask you a question lil ? says mateo . Yeah what is it ? lily said . Is she , is she happy ? mateo asked . Yes she is but don't tell her i told you this but she has a crush on you since she was twelve and i know so do you i am happy for you both lily said while making mateo the happiest person on earth . Thank you so much lil for telling me this and i promise you i will make her my queen . I know , see you tonight lily said . Yup ok bye mateo said . Now All he was waiting for is tonight .