17

MATEO'S POV 

I woke up and saw kylie sleeping beside me . I carresed her hair and woke her up as we have to leave for the states today . I went to go and take a bath and saw kylie all ready . 

THIS IS WHAT MATEO WORE 

THIS IS WHAT KYLIE WORE 

We wore a fancy clothes as there was a mafia party we had to attend as soon as we landed there. We reached at the states and now we were going to the party . We arrived at the party , as we were walking in all the eyes were on us . My friend jake is the one who hosted the party , he came to us and hugged us both . You're slaying as always queen he complimented kylie . She chuckled at his compliment . Are you seriously flirting with the wife of  mafia king infront of him i said and gave him a Are You Serious look . Oh come on buddy i know you would'nt hit me he laughed and playfully punched my shoulder . 

The party was quite boring but kylie seemed to have fun . I finally spotted someone and felt relieved to see that person it was none other than henry . He came to me and hugged me and i hugged him back . Jesus Christ you don't know how happy i'm to see you this party sucks i said . Henry laughed and said don't worry i'm here now by the way where's kylie ? he asked . Oh she is talking with her friends . Where's david ? i asked . Henry pointed towards him and he was flirting with a girl . This boy , what will i do of him i said . Come on , He's not a child mateo let him live his life he's not like you waiting for the love of your life since childhood and don't confess to her and keep waiting until your parents set you up with her he said . Ouch man i said. 

Suddenly , a girl came running to us and said .......

...

....

.....

......

......

.............

.........................

..........................

........................

...........

A van took kylie .