10

Kylie and mateo have to go to a party , it's a party for mafia people . Umm is harry here ? mateo asked kylie while laying on the bed . He will not be coming kylie said while doing her work on laptop . Mateo was happy to hear that and a reply from kylie . Get ready for the party kylie said . Okie mateo smiled . Kylie loved when he acted cute but she had to give him his last punishment. 

Kylie wore a revealing dress for the party as mateo hates when kylie wears revealing dresses

Kylie wore a revealing dress for the party as mateo hates when kylie wears revealing dresses . Mateo's jaw dropped my seeing kylie in that dress . She looks beautiful but the dress is too revealing mateo was thinking . Ky I'm not letting you wear that , I know you heard everything today mateo said . Yes i did that's why i shot that girl kylie said . Then why are you doing this baby mateo said . This is your punishment for saying those harsh words to me kylie said . Ohhh can't i get a punishment in some other way mateo showed her the puppy eyes . Jesus not the puppy eyes , but this time it won't work kylie whispered in mateo's ears while smirking . Let's go Mr.Rodrigeuz kylie said. 

They both arrived at the party , everyone was looking at kylie . Mateo was hating that everyone was looking at kylie . Someone came and back hugged kylie making mateo's blood boil . It was none other than harry . You look so hot ky harry said . Kylie chuckled and replied with a thank you . Mateo if you don't mind can i borrow her ? harry asked . Uhh i mind mateo said . Henry came and said mateo i want to introduce you to some people and took mateo from there . Mateo was watching kylie and harry giggling and whispering into each other's ear . Harry put his arm around kylie and mateo lost his control and grabbed kylie from there without making any scene. 

Mateo was driving his car fastly and there was silence in the car . They reached home and changed their clothes . Mateo came in their room and saw kylie using her phone . He went to his bed and laid dow . He turned in opposite direction . Kylie saw that he was mad at her . She back hugged him and said sorry for today teo i know it was harsh but i was just hurt kylie said. He turned to her and said I'm sorry too baby i said those words which were not even close to the truth i was just angry that you hid the mafia secret from me please forgive me baby mateo apologised . I forgave you a long time ago teo it was just a little harsh of me to do what i did today i'm sorry babe kylie said . Kylie cupped his face and kissed him . You must be tired let's sleep mateo said . He pulled her in and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead.     I love you teo kylie said . I love you too baby mateo said and cuddled with her .