11

*KYLIE'S POV * 

I woke up and didn't saw mateo beside me then the door opened . Mateo was coming to me with breakfast . Good Morning baby he said and kissed me . Morning teo i said . And then we had our breakfast .  What time is it ? i asked mateo . It's 10 am he replied . Ohh shit we need to go to the company kylie said . I'll go and get ready i gave him a peck and rushed towards the bathroom . 

This is what i wore : 

I went downstairs and saw mateo on a call

I went downstairs and saw mateo on a call . I went to him , he was hugging me while speaking to the person who was on call . He kissed my forehead and took the car keys , he signed me to get in the car . We reached at his company , everyone bowed to us while we were going in .  As we walked into mateo's office , we saw his mother . Mother what are you doing here ? mateo asked . My children , as you know you both are married why haven't you both gone on your honeymoon till now ? mateo's mother said making my face red . I know you both won't do anything so i got you tickets for Krabi , Thailand she said . Thank you mom , to be honest i really needed a vacation and he is too in love with his work i said . Hey I love you more baby he said . Ok ok now you both start packing you guys have to go tomorrow mateo's mom said and left from there . I'll just call the maid and tell her to do the packing i said . Ok cool mateo replied . Teo can you give me the file , i'll go to my company i need to check all the things today and plus i have a mafia meeting today i said . Umm first can i get a kiss ? mateo said . Fine i chuckled and gave him a kiss. I'm going now i said but teo pulled me in for a kiss .Teo i'll see you at home bye i said and gave him a peck .