14

MATEO'S POV 

I woke up and saw my love sleeping in my arms . Then the flashbacks of last night started coming in my mind . I prepared a surprise for ky . Good morning babyy , time to wake up i said and pecked her eyes . She frowned and said morning to you too . Come on wake up , i have a surprise for you i smiled and she hopped up and said what surprise ? If i tell you would it be a surprise he said . Now go and take a bath i said and she went . Babeeeee here wear this i said and gave her clothes . I went to another bathroom to change . 

When I came in her room she was shocked to see our outfits . Oh MY GOSHHH you made us wear matching outfit i can't believe it you were so soft she said . Only for you baby hehe i giggled . 

{ IGNORE THE FACES } 

Now let's go , we have many places to go to baby i said and then we left from the house .                   In the car , i made her wear a blindfold . Do you see anything ? i asked her . How can i teo i have a stupid blindfold on my eyes she said . Oh yeah i said . Ok now 1..2..2.0...2.1... i said while annoying her . Mateo Rodrigeuz she said in a scary way . Ok ok and 3 then i took off her blindfold. 

Oh my goodness this is so prettyyyy she said in a awww . and it was quite pretty indeed . 

We had so much fun there

We had so much fun there . Now it's time to put your blindfold again i said . There's more ? she asked shockingly . This is just the begining i smirked . I picked her up in a bridal style and went towards our car . 

{ IGNORE THE FACE } 

{ IGNORE THE FACE } 

I changed her clothes in a hotel room we stayed for hour . And then i took her to the destination. 

HOLY SHIT this is so magical i saw her eyes sparkling by seeing the ocean as she loves it

HOLY SHIT this is so magical i saw her eyes sparkling by seeing the ocean as she loves it . She kissed me and obviously i kissed her back . We stayed there till it was night . Then kylie wanted to see the stars and go midnight swimming . I did whatever she said . We'll go rest of the places tomorrow ok i said . Wait a min there are more ? she asked excitingly . I told you this is just the begining baby i said and smiled at her . We stayed there laying down on the ground watching the stars and then we went for midnight swimming .