9

Mateo looked quite jealous after leaving from the meeting room , now i have a mafia meeting i asked my PA with whom is it and the name she said made me shocked it was with the MAFIA KING but he probably knows that i'm the mafia queen as i was the mafia queen before the fight i had too kylie was thinking it all in her mind . When will we reach i have to go home a bit early today mateo asked his PA . We'll be there in few mins sir mateo's PA responded . By the way what is the name of the mafia queen ? mateo asked just to be sure as he had a gut feeling that it must be kylie . CRYSTAL sir his PA said . Mateo's eyes widened but he knew a little so he didn't overeacted . 

Kylie walked in with her PA and guards and went to where the meeting was there

Kylie walked in with her PA and guards and went to where the meeting was there . The door opened leaving everyone shocked except mateo and henry by seeing kylie . Everyone bowed to her . Kylie sat down and mateo was looking at her . So what is your purpose of meeting me Mr.rodrigeuz kylie said with an emotionless face . As you know aaron is our biggest enemy , i want you to team up with me mateo said . Weren't you against it ? making kylie shocked . I was but i just want you to be happy baby mateo said . Really ? kylie asked while getting flattered by his words . Yes baby mateo said . I'll think about it kylie said and left from there . Why is she acting so cold towards you ? henry whispered in mateo's ear then mateo told him everything . Oh good luck because she's in her crystal mode right now henry said while laughing . But don't worry kylie ain't going anywhere henry said while comforting mateo . 

While everyone was downstairs , a girl came running and hugged mateo and said babe i was finding you that night and yesterday too it was the girl who mateo kissed . Oh fuck off you bitch you kissed me and as soon as you kissed me my wife saw us because of you i had a fight with her , i just wanna kill you right now mateo yelled . Suddenly mateo heard a gun shot and he saw that kylie shot that girl . He was feeling happy that kylie cares about him . Ohh my gosh , i thought this was not working i was just checking it is she dead ? kylie came to that girl and turned her face to her by her foot . Oh she is kylie said sarcastically . Everyone was terrified of kylie's that behavior . See you at tonight's party Mr.Rodrigeuz kylie said and gave him a sarcastic smile . I'm sorry for being that hard on you mateo but you're wrds were a bit rude so i'll just give you one last punishment and then make peace with you and cuddle with you whole night kylie was thinking .