Chapter 1

WARNING: CRINGY 13 YEAR OLD FANGIRL! CONTAIN'S OVERLY EMOTIONALLY SCENES AND SENTENCES THAT DON'T MAKE SENSE! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. Carry on.

Have you ever wanted to stay somewhere and never leave? Like someplace where you were safe and it was rare to get hurt? Well that's where I was, but not for much longer.

I was in the car with my mom and dad on my way to my highschool. Jacksonville Highschool, one of the best schools I've ever been to but I would transfer in a heartbeat. Its not the school that's the problem though, its the students.

My dad pulled up in front of the school along with all the other car riders. I grabbed my bag filled with books and homework and threw it over my shoulder before my dad drove off the school lot, taking my safe place with him.

I walked slowly to the school, opening the doors slowly as well. I walked to the cafeteria and spotted my friends at a table eating breakfast. I sat down and was greeted by them.

"Hey Marianna." My best friend Briella smiled.

"Hey Bri." I said in return. I wasn't to happy for what was to await me in the halls.

My other friends said hey and hi as well.

Bri's smile dropped as soon as she saw I never had one. She already knew what was up, I told her after the first incident. She's helped me hide it from my parents.

After eating breakfast, the morning bell rang meaning, breakfast was over and it was time for first period.

My friends and I picked up our trash and threw it in the garbage on our way to the freshman hallways.

We walked through the cluttered hallways.

"Bri, come to the bathroom with me." I told her. I pulled her into the girl's bathroom.

"Why do you need me in here?" She asked fixing her hair in the mirror.

"I have to use the restroom and I don't want to go out there alone when I'm done. He might be out there." I said looking into her eyes through the mirror.

"Okay, I'll stay here because I want to make sure you're safe, and I'll do anything for you as long as it doesn't get me arrested." She smiled. I used the bathroom real fast and came to the sinks to wash my hands.

"That's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me." I chucked.

"I know right." She laughed.

"Let's go." I said.

"You go ahead, I'm gonna fix my makeup." She said pulling some lip gloss and blush out her purse.

I gave her a worried look and said, "Alone?"

"Just come back if he's out there." She said applying some eyeliner.

"Okay." I nodded. I stepped out the bathroom into the hallway. I walked over to the water fountain that was on the other side of hall and got some water. He should be in science class right now which is all the way at the other end of the hallway. I saw someone exit the science class. He had blonde hair and black skinny jeans with a black shirt. Oh shit, its him. I walked into the bathroom quickly, hoping he didn't see me.

"He's out there." I whispered. She gave me a worried look and put all her make up back in her purse. She put an arm around my shoulder and we walked out.

He was still at the end of the hall, walking slowly. He started walking faster when he saw me.

We walked down the hallway towards my class which was four doors down. As he approached us, he glared at me.