Chapter 27

"Okay, wait over there." I point beside the garage as I walk onto the porch of Michael's house. I knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I hear her voice shout from the other side.

"Your mom." I chuckle. She opens and her face lights up when she sees me.

"Bri, I missed you. Where have you been?" She pulls me into hug.

"We'll talk about that later. But right now, there's someone that needs to talk to you." I motion over at Calum and he walks beside me. Marianna gives him a stern look before pulling me in the house and closing the door.

"Bri, he cheated on me. Why would I want to talk to him?" She whisper shouts since he's just on the other side of the door and Michael's in the other room.

"If you let him explain, you'll know what really happened. Go out there and talk." I open the door and push her out. She tries to protest but I close the door before she can. "You can't come in until you two make up!" I shout through the door.

I lock the door and walk to where Mikey is in the kitchen.

"Hey." I smile.

"Hi." He responds looking up from his cereal. "Was that you just at the door?"

"Yeah, just me." I say hesitantly.

"Where's Mari?"

"Outside, enjoying the...weather." I lie. I was never the best liar.

"I thought she didn't like outside."

"Well she walks everywhere."

"True." He nods eating another spoonful of cereal. "Have you seen Calum?" He asks getting up to put the bowl in the sink. "We need to talk." He sits back down with a pissed look on his face.

"Not lately but what about?" I lie.

"There's just some things we need to discuss about that party. Nothing big." He shrugs then looks at me with that same stern look that Marianna had.

"I know what he did, but what if she forgives him?"

"She shouldn't."

"Why not?"

"Because he doesn't deserve it. She didn't forgive Luke."

"Why would she, he bullied her for years. Did you forgive him?"

"He never apologized."

"But if he did?"

"No. Never." He shakes his head.

"He's the one who doesn't deserve her forgiveness, not Calum. He didn't even kiss her back."

"That's not even the point. Luke was drunk and high and tried things with her and he wasn't there to stop him." He points out.

"He fought for her though. After she left, Calum fought Luke. He may have lost but that broken nose and those bruises are only battle scars." I say. "And now he's out there trying to get her back with his high voice and jacked up face." I point at the door, my eyes widen.

Michael gets up and starts to walk out the kitchen and into the living room but I stop him before he could walk through the door.

"Michael, sit down." I calmly say.

"No I will n-" I inhale then exhale before cutting him off.

"Michael, sit the hell down." I demand, my voice louder. He looks at me with an annoyed face before sitting in a chair. "Now listen to what I have to say." I tell him. He doesn't respond but shifts in his chair so that he's laying back a little. "If she forgives him you have to not only promise me, but promise her you'll leave Calum alone."

He shrugs. I raise an eyebrow.

"Fine." He groans. I smile.

"And if not, you have my permission to do what you want with him." I chuckle.

"Why do I need your permission?" He snickers.

"Because he is my friend now. If you hurt my friend I will hurt you." I threaten getting dangerously close you his face. I hear him swallow hard and a smile grows on mine. "Well, I better go check on them." I walk out the room.

I unlock the front door and open it. Calum and Anna stand making out on the other side.

"Make up kiss?" I smirk. They let go of each other and and look at me laughing, both of their faces red with embarrassment.

"Yes." Anna smiles as Calum takes her hand in his. My heart breaks a little.

-Luke POV-

"Stop! Stop! Please!" The girl screams out.

"Stop. Please." Ashton mocks her. No one can hear her in this abandoned parking lot anyway. "Maybe if weren't such a smartass, we would." He scoffs. before kicking her repeatedly in the sides.

"What did I do? I'm sorry." She cries, her voice shaky. She's the valedictorian at my school and head of student council. In my opinion, she needs a good beating.

"Leave the rest to me." I say to Ashton. He walks away and lets me take over. I take her hair in my hands, pulling back my fist before launching it at her, making her face bruise and ooze blood within the first hit.

I repeat that a couple times before I let her go.

"Tell anyone about this and we won't stop next time." Ashton threatens as he pours his beer on her head, her tears blending with the drink as it runs down her face. We start to walk away but before we can get too far, Ashton throws his empty can at her. I laugh and we leave.

*****
-hello there
-had a ton of help from my friend Ashtonsbananasuit.
-Im not that violent, I swear
-so yeah, check her out, send a quick follow her way
-yeah
-anyway
-I know Luke and Ashton seem pretty harsh in this chapter but that's just how we do things around here
-moving on to more interesting matters,
-I got a new watch. It's blue and gold and ticks really loudly.
-so before I rant on about my watch, let me just end this A/N here.
-see you guys in the next chapter.
-byee
*****
-Nicole