Chapter 58

-Marianna POV-

"TOO BAD HE DIES AT THE END." I say loudly on purpose. Everyone around us groans. The next thing I know, we're getting escorted out of the theater.

"Ladies, this is the third movie you've been escorted out of. By policy, I have to ask you to leave." The worker says.

"OK, we we're leaving anyway." Bri smiles. The two of us push pass the worker and walk out the movie theater. "That was hilarious."

"It really was."

"So what next?"

"How about some spa time." I smile.

"Sounds good to me."

-Luke POV-

"Guys, let's play football." Calum smiles as he picks one up and bounces it on his feet.

"But that's a soccer ball." Logan points out.

"Yeah, it is. But we like to call it a football." Ashton says entering the room with a bag of chips.

"Should we go see Michael today?" I ask.

"Probably." Calum says, eyes focused on the ball.

"Do you even want him in the band, Calum." He kicks the ball up and puts it under his arm.

"Of course I do. But don't you guys think we should practice first?"

"A practice isn't practice without Michael." Ashton sighs.

"So we're gonna go sign him out."

"That sounds good. When should we do it?"

"We should let Anna do it, he's her brother." Calum suggests.

"But he was our best friend first."

"Guys-" Ashton attempts to calm our upcoming argument.

"Shut up, Luke. All you do is cause trouble. You're the reason he's in the hospital." Calum
snaps at me.

"Me? How is this my fault?"

"It was you who kissed my girlfriend and made your girlfriend mad enough to crash into Michael." He points out still shouting at me.

"How was I supposed to stop her? Tell her that I love her and be stuck in hell again?"

"If Michael isn't in the hospital, then yes."

"I'd rather not."

"The the funny thing that's not so funny is that, you fell for my girlfriend. You kissed her two days after I left. Two freaking days." He puts two fingers directly in my face.

"Kissing isn't all we did." I smirk. This wimp isn't gonna touch me. I stand corrected when I feel a hard pain on my cheek. Then another one, a kick to my stomach and a foot on my neck.

"Say something else, asshole. I dare you." He growls pushing his foot down a little.

"Something else." I whisper. He picks his foot up, prepared to kick my skull in before he's pushed to the ground.

"Sit down." Ashton says harshly. Calum stays where he's seated. "Sit." He points next to Calum.

"No." I shake my head.

"Luke. Sit there." He says obviously pissed. I move over to where I'm sitting near Calum. "I'm tired of you two getting into fights. I had to take your son upstairs so that he wouldn't see you get beaten up. What do you think he's gonna tell Marianna?"

"She won't this is a safe place and won't let him come over anymore."

"And this is only his first visit." I nod. "And Calum, you have to get over it. She's not coming back to you. Move on." He pats his shoulder. Calum looks down in disappointment.

"Watch your words, Luke. I've told you since highschool that they hurt more than fists. Now apologize and be friends again." He giggles. I look over at Calum, he looks back at me.

"I'm sorry, Cal. I shouldn't have stole your girlfriend. I feel really bad."

"It's alright. I guess I'll be moving on now."

"Hugs?" I show a small smile with open arms.

"Sure." We embrace each other in a forgiving hug. "You should probably go get Logan." I nod and run upstairs to my bedroom. He sits on my bed playing on a tablet.

"Daddy!" He drops the tablet on the bed and runs to me, wrapping his small arms around my leg.

"Hey, how do you feel?" I pick him up.

"Scared." He whispers, nuzzling his head into my neck. I wince a little, but soon get over it.

"Why are you scared?"

"Calum looked so scary and his voice sounded like a monster." He hid his face in my shirt.

"He's good now. He just got a little mad."

"Are you okay, daddy?" He looks up at my dark cheeks, neck, and jawline. Giving each of them a poke.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I sigh carrying him out the room and downstairs. Logan turns away from Calum. "It's okay. Go talk to Calum, I promise he's not scary anymore." I whisper putting him down. Calum walks towards him but Logan runs and hides behind the couch.

"What did I do?" Calum asks me.

"You scared him."

"I'm sorry Logan. I didn't mean to." His shoulders slouch.

"Logan, its okay." I coo to him. He peeks out around the couch. "Come here." I put my arms out for him. He runs to me almost making me fall back. He stares at Calum in a cautious way.

"I want to go home." He whispers.

*****
-what is up guys
-two chapters left
-absorb the facts guys.
-anyway
-I'm actually pretty excited for the end of the book, believe it or not.
-the end of this will be the start of a new.
-if you guys could comment what you think the second book should be called

👉👉here👈👈

-that would be greatly appreciated because the title I have now is a maybe
-it's currently called Forevermore
-so yeah
-see you guys later
*****
-Nicole