Chapter 59

"Mommy isn't home." I dry my face of its blood and sit down.

"Can you call Sarah, please?" I really wanted him to have a good day but it's ruined now.

"How about the rest of the day is just you and me. No one else." I suggest.

"I guess so." He shrugs.

-Marianna POV-

"My feet feel perfect." Bri smiles as she wiggles her feet after the paint on the dry.

"My feel better than your feet." I giggle walking over to her.

"I seriously doubt it." She chuckles.

"Let's get some food then we can pick up Logan."

"We haven't done nearly enough things for this day to be over."

"What else should we do?"

"Maybe we can go skating or shopping or something."

"Or something that doesn't start with s." She jokes.

"How about the dinosaur museum?"

"That sounds awesome. Let's go." I smile. We put our shoes back on and walk to the exit. We get in the car and drive off to the museum.

-Matt POV-

"Babe, can I come over?" Bianca asks over the phone.

"I don't know. I'm trying to move on from you."

"But I love you. Plus I'll do that thing that you like." She whispers. I bite my lip at the thought.

"Fine." I breath out.

"I knew you would. I'll be there soon." She says before hanging up.

"Dammit." I run a hand through my hair. I shouldn't have let her seduce me like that because I am dating Marianna, but I can't contain myself when she says that. But knowing that she will never be able to please me the way Bianca does, I say yes anyway. My thoughts are interrupted when my doorbell rings.

I get up to answer, a small tent already apparent in my jeans. Bianca stands on the other side of the side of the door in a very short skirt and crop top. I bite my lip.

"Like what you see?" She struts into my house. I stare at her ass, her lace panties barely covered.

"Fuck." I swear as the tent rises.

-Bri POV- (ik there's a lot of POV changes but trust me guys. It's gonna be worth it)

Anna and I haven't spent this much time together in years. I can feel our friendship rebuilding.

"Do not touch." She reads off the sign.

"Touch." I poke the sign.

"I think it meant the dinosaur." She giggles.

"Well you can't reach it anyway, so how could you touch it?" I point out.

"I know right."

"So, we've been everywhere and seen everything. Think we should go home now?" I ask.

"Yes. I miss my baby boy." She smiles.

"To home." I lead us out the doors. We get in the car and start the drive back home.

-Marianna POV-

"I'm gonna go get Logan real fast. I'll be right back." I smile heading back outside. I get in the car. When I arrive at Luke's place, I get out the car and walk up to his porch, knocking on the door seconds later. Ashton answers the door.

"Hey Marianna, what's up?"

"I'm here to pick up Logan, where's Luke?"

"Up in his room." He points upstairs. I nod and head that way. I see a room that has a giant bubbly L on it so I'm guessing that's his. I knock on it.

"Come in." I hear Luke say. I enter the room to see him and Logan on the floor playing video games. "Hi Anna." Luke greets.

"Mommy!" Logan shouts dropping his controller and running over to me. I pick him up and hug him tight.

"What are you guys doing?" I sit down next to Luke so that Logan is on my lap. He picks his controller back up and continues playing.

"Just playing some video games." Luke smiles at me giving me a chance to see his bruised body.

"What happened, Luke?" I run my fingers gently over the purple marks.

"Just a football accident." He says in an uneasy way.

"Oh."

"So would you like to hang out a little before you and Logan leave?"

"Sure." I smile. He cheers and goes back to the game.

"It's moments like these that make us feel like a real family."

"What do you mean?" He pauses the game throw and arm over my shoulder.

"The three of us hanging out together. A mummy, a daddy, and kiddo all sitting together playing video games." He smiles rustling Logan's hair.

"Yeah, it kinda does feel like we're actually a family."

"We don't even have to be dating or married. As long as we're together with Logan, we are a family." He brings me and Logan close and places a small kiss on each of our foreheads.

"Thank you, Luke."

"For what?"

"For making me realize this is where I want to be. Here with you and Logan." I smile.

"Me too."

*****
-here we go guys
-next chapter is the last chapter
-I feel like this book has made a ton of progress
-you know it wasn't such a huge priority when I started it
-but it's ending now.
-chapter 60 is coming
-and so is the sequel
-at the end of next chapter, we'll have a character ask
-anyway
-bye guys
*****
-Nicole