Interference

Danielle

"WHAT YOU INVITED HER?" Hanni yells as we were sitting in the cafeteria. "Baby shh." Minji rubs Hanni's hand and hanni immediately gets quiet. "Gross." Hyein and I say at the same time. "So this is basically a double date and I'm just third wheeling for both of y'all? Damn I need to get some hoes too..." Hyein frowns and we all laugh.

"No...well...I don't know...I'm going to consider it's a date and dress nicely." I smile. "Well there's your date... talking to a boy." My smile turns into a frown as I follow hyeins eyes. I was met with Haerin talking to a boy and being all smiley with him. "They may just be friends." I smile. Hyein raises an eyebrow, "Not too mention they are also being touchy." She says and my head snaps back and I see the boy with his arm around Haerin and Haerin doesn't seem to take it off either.

I clear my throat and my friends are all looking at me with worry plastered on their face. "Guys it's fine...she's not even mine...they might just be friends." I hide my pain with a smile. "You sure? Because now he kissed her cheek-" Hyein says and gets hit by Minji. I glance over again and see the same boy leaning in again peppering her face with kisses. GAWD DAMNIT.

"Guys I'll be right back." I stand up from my seat. "Where are you going?" Was all I heard from my friends as I make my way over to the restroom.

I stand in front of the mirror and look at my face, whew. Breathe Danielle breathe! "Are you okay?" A voice asks me. "Huh? Yeah I'm fine." I say glancing at the mirror and see a tall girl come out from the stall. "Why does it look like you want to cry?" The tall skinny girl asks me. "What? I don't." I show my sunshine smile. The girl raises an eyebrow at me and washes her hands.

"Wait...are you wonyoung?" I gasps and the girl chuckles and nods. "OMG! I didn't even recognize you! Your hair grew so much!" I say to her. The girl blushes, "yeah I grew it out because I thought it would make me look prettier." She shrugs. "Wonyoung you always looked pretty." I rub her shoulder with my hand. The girl stares at me, "I always thought you were pretty Danielle." She says stepping a little closer to me. "Oh? Thank you!" I smile and she just blushes.

"Um...can I have your number?" Wonyoung asks me. "Yeah of course!" I smile and type my number into her phone, sending myself a message to have her number as well. "Do you want to hangout later?" Wonyoung asks me. "I actually can't. I'm going to the movies with some friends and my sister." I pout. "Can I come with y'all?" She looks at me with begging eyes. How can I say no to that?

"Of course you can! Let's meet after school at the front okay!?" I say and she smiles. She leans in and hugs me then pecks my cheek before leaving. Did she just kiss my cheek?

I walk back out to my friends and they seem confused. "What?" I ask. Hyein just giggled why Hanni and minji were looking at each other with a confused frown. "Why is their lipstick on your cheek?" Minji asks. I gasps and quickly rub it off. "Nothing!" I accidentally raise my voice at them. "Spill it sunshine." Hanni says and crosses her arms over her chest.

"I Invited wonyoung with us to the movies." I sigh. "WHAT? LIKE WONYOUNG THE PRETTY ONE!?" Hanni raises her voice and minji pouts. "Not as pretty as you my love!" She kisses minjis cheek and minji smiles. "Yes she was in the restroom with me." I say. "Mhm we know!" Hyein smirks. "NOTHING HAPPENED!" I sigh with frustration. "Well she obviously kissed you." Hanni says. "Yeah on the cheek and she hugged me...and she said how she thought I was always pretty." I ramble on and the entire table gasps.

"Oh my fucking God what now?!" I sigh. "Dani...I know you could be dense as hell but she likes you." Hyein rubs my back. "What? Why would wonyoung the pretty, popular girl like me?" I asks. "Um...she complimented you, she kissed your cheek, and now she keeps staring at you." Hyein says as she glances to wonyoungs crowded table. I glance and make eye contact with wonyoung. She waves her hand at me and then blows me a kiss.

I blush at her and show her smile before looking back at my friends who had their mouths gaped open. "Wow Danielle is getting some!" Minji tries to high five me but Hanni hits her in the back of the head. "Yeah and Danielle is also in deep shit because I don't think Ms. Kitty Kang liked that." Hyein says and I glance to Haerin who seemed to be glaring daggers in the back of wonyoungs head.

"Anyways let's get class over with. I have a feeling tonight will be fun!" Hanni says and the entire table smirks as we get up to go to class but I was stopped my a hand grabbing my arm. "Can I walk you to class?" Wonyoung smiles at me. I glance at haerin and still see the boy all up on her but she isn't paying attention to him, instead she's staring at me and wonyoung. We make eye contact and I look away as the boy kisses her cheek again.

"Yeah sure." I smile and wonyoung wraps her arms around mine as we walk to class together.

-

"I'll see you after class!" Wonyoung smiles and kisses my cheek again making goosebumps form on my skin. "Well you two are close." Haerin comes up to me. "We just started being friends today." I say. She hums and looks deep in thought, "Then why does she keep kissing your cheek?" She asks. "Why does that boy keep kissing your cheek?" I asks. "He's my friend." She says. "Well she's my friend too so I don't see the problem." I say and walk to my desks and Haerin follows me.

"I don't see the problem either." She says and rolls her eyes. "Good." We both say in unison and rolls our eyes.

"We still going to the movies later?" Haerin asks me. "Yeah." I say. My phone went off revealing a text message and Haerin glances over at it.

Wonyoung

I can't wait to go to the movies with you!

"Shes going too!?" Haerin asks me. "Yeah she wanted to come." I say and she rolls her eyes. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing." She says and faces the teachers lesson. Shes been acting different.

-

I walk out of class with Haerin who has her arm wrapped around my arm. "You're acting weird, are you sure you're okay?" I ask and she nods, holding me tighter.

"HEY GUYS!" Hyein yells as she runs up to Haerin and I and embraces us in a hug. "Kitty Kang!" Hyein smiles and Haerin raises an eyebrow. "Who?" She asks. "You are kitty Kang!" Hyein playfully hits haerin's shoulder. Haerin just stares at her before we start walking out the door to minjis car.

"Alright guys! Let's go!" Minji says and hops in the driver's seat. "Wait! We have to wait for wonyoung!" I say and everyone rolls their eyes besides hyein who is giggling. "I don't know why you invited her." Hanni says. "She wanted to come so I said sure!" I shrug my shoulder. Soon I was engulfed in a tight back hug. "Hey!" Wonyoung says as her head lays on my shoulder. "Hyein cmon we were just about to leave!" I smile and pat her head.

I sit down next to Haerin with hyein to the right of Haerin. "Um I don't know if there is enough space." Hanni says. I glance at wonyoung and she just smiles, "That's okay. Danielle is it okay if I sit on your lap?" She asks and I widen my eyes. I glance at Hanni and she is shaking her head. "i-uh- sure!" I smile and wonyoung climbs in sitting on my lap. "Can you wrap your arms around my waist so it's like a seatbelt?" Wonyoung asks Shyly. "Yeah of course!" I say and wrap my arms tightly around her waist I feel her melt with my touch, I think?

"Off we go!" Minji says and presses the gas. Wonyoung leans her back against my chest as I hold her securely. I felt two heads on my shoulder. On my left shoulder is wonyoung, on my right is Haerin. I glance at hyein who mouths, "This is gonna be fun!"

Oh. Shit.

*************
Why do I kinda.....like....ship wonyoung and Danielle....🧍🏻‍♀️