Obsessive

Danielle

It's Monday. School day again. Great.

I put on my school attire and quickly head out the door, seeing my friends and sister already waiting for me. "Hyein! Why didn't you wake me up!" I hit her arm. "I'm not your personal alarm clock!" She rolls her eyes, tsk this kid.

-

We arrive at school. I was immediately wrapped into a tight hug. "Haerin!" I squeal and turn around to see the person suffocating me in a tight and warm hug. "Wonyoung?" I question and pull her arms off of me. "Danielle...please just give me one chance." Wonyoung begs as she holds my hands, giving them a slight squeeze as her pleading eyes stare deeply into mine.

"I'm afraid it's too late. Shes already with me." Haerin says and students gasps.

"Danielle is with the ice princess?"

"They are a really fine couple!"

"OMG I'm so jealous!"

Wonyoung and Haerin seem to be having a stare off, or more like glare off. "Tsk. She's mine. Shes been mine even before a bitch like you came around!" Wonyoung says as her hand wraps around my waist and pulls me into her side.

Haerin cocks an eyebrow up and grabs my hand, pulling me away from Wonyoung and making me stand behind her. "Wonyoung...no mean no. She doesn't like you so NO she won't date you, nor give you a chance." Haerin emphasizes certain words in her sentence and wonyoung gets even more mad as she pushes haerin away from me and grabs me again.

"Haerin...you must've manipulated her. I have absolutely no idea what she sees in you." Wonyoung says through gritted teeth. "Well maybe first of all, I'm not a obsessive bitch?" Haerin shrugs her shoulders causing some students to chuckle at her comeback. Wonyoungs nostrils flare up in anger as she charges towards Haerin and slaps her across the face.

I pull wonyoung by the shoulder and give her one, hard, straight, jab to the face, immediately she fell back, holding her nose. "My nose!" She squeals, "My pretty face?!" She squeals again, touching her face and looking up at me. "You know I'll be honest Danielle. I wasn't super crazy about you, I just wanted to sleep with you!" She scoffs and the entire crowd of students gasps.

"Not anymore. You can go fuck yourself!" Wonyoung flicks me off. "No need. She has me!" Haerin smirks winningly at wonyoung, earning a few 'ouus' from the crowd. "I'm leaving." Wonyoung rolls her eyes. "K bye!" Haerin says with a kind smile making wonyoung even more furious.

"Haerin quit! Shes already gone!" I chuckle at how Haerin seems to be like a dog guarding their owner. "I dont trust that obsessive hoe!" Haerin says while being on high alert of our surroundings. I grab her chin, making her look at me. Her sharp cat eyes immediately soften, once they met my brown doe eyes. I peck her lips longingly and slow, letting her know I'm hers and there is nothing to worry about.

"I'm yours Haerin there is nothing to worry about." I smile at her and she smiles back. "Okay" she says. "Okay indeed! Can you two not be lovey dovey for at least one day?!" Hyein scoffs. "Don't be mad!" I chuckle. "I'm not mad." Hyein rolls her eyes, clearly mad. "Someone is indeed, mad!" Hanni chuckles with minjis arm wrapped around her shoulder. "Ugh, you guys are gross! Can believe school is almost over!" Hyein claps excitedly.

"It's been a year already? Wow..." Minji says not believing it. "Time flies... especially when you're in love!" I smile while looking at haerin who has a small red tint creeping up on her cheeks. "Yeah!" Minji says while staring at Hanni. "Yeah..." Hyein says while staring at her favorite bag of chips.

"Food is hyeins forever love!" Haerin chuckles. "Damn right!" Hyein smiles while pecking the bag of chips before opening it and stuffing the item in her mouth.

"I honestly don't think me and you are related!" I look at her with disgust as she practically eats like a pig.

-

Haerin

"Haerin~a! How was school?" Jennie asked me once I stepped foot in the house. "It was great! I'm almost finished with it!" I show a sad smile. Jennie hums at my answer and turns around, holding a small box in her hand. She pushes her hand out slowly, giving me the box.

"What's this?" I ask. "A gift." She smiles. "I don't need a gift mom." I chuckle lightly and she shakes her head. "You need this though." She says and I cock an eyebrow up, staring at her in confusion. She nods her head, ushering me to open the box and so I did.

"A phone?" I gasps lightly. "Danielle told me you were never allowed to have one by my bitch of a sister." Jennie glares at the thought of her sister. "So I got you one...now you can communicate with your girlfriend!" Jennie smiles. "Wha-how did you know?" I feel slightly embarrassed. "It's obvious Haerin~a! From the way you guys stare at each other, just like Lisa and I. Also Lisa and I might've heard you guys the other night...next time be quieter!" Jennie lightly smacks my shoulder making me laugh with redness all over my face.

"Sorry about that...I was going to tell you!" I say and she chuckles before wrapping an arm around shoulder. "No worries! Also might want to put that number in your phone." Jennie says as she points to a small piece of paper that was in the box with the phone. "Don't want to keep the love of your life waiting, do you now?" Jennie smirks and I quickly run to my room and turn on my phone to type the number in.

A few rings was heard before I hear the other line pick up. "Hello? Who is this?" I hear Danielle angelic voice. "Your one and only true love." I smirk against the phone and hear her gasp on the other line. "Haerin!" She squeals and I hum against the phone. "Jennie got you a phone?!" She asks and I hum again.

"Now we can talk even when we are at home!" I smile while hearing her little excited screams.

A knock was heard on my room door, "Come in!" I say and Jennie peeks her head in through the door. "Let's eat dinner." Jennie says and I nod. "Danielle I'm going to go eat dinner!" I say. "Oh same!" She says. I quickly say goodbye, not wanting to keep my mother waiting.

I walk downstairs to find all of our chairs taken. "Danielle?!" I squeal and see her sitting in front of Lisa. "Yeah you called me when I was walking to your house, I just can't stay away from you..." Danielle turns red and Jennie chuckles. "They remind us of ourselves." My mom says to Lisa who nods in agreement. "Full of love, young love!" Lisa says while her and Jennie stare deeply into each other's eyes.

"Okay mom! Dinner right?!" I hit her arm lightly and she snaps out of the trance. "Yes! Yes! Right!" She snaps her fingers and Dani and I chuckle.

"I just know you guys will grow old together like Jennie and I." Lisa gives us a warm smile.

"They will." My mom glances back at us, also giving us a warm smile. This is the most happiest I have felt in a long time, it feels like...I have a real family. A real family who cares for me, who loves me for me...

*************
This story is nearing the end y'all 😕