Us

Danielle

"Danielle~" Haerin softly moans my name as I remove my lips from hers and start placing soft kisses on her jawline. I trail my kisses to her neck gently biting on it in the process.

I smile in satisfaction as I hear a small whimper escape from her mouth. I grab the lower hem of haerin's shirt, "Can I?" I ask while staring into her eyes. She nods and I remove her shirt. My eyes gravitate towards her chest area, then to her stomach. What's alarming is...there is a bruise on her stomach, a huge one that nearly covers her entire stomach. "Haerin...what happened?" I softly caress the wound. She flinches and backs away from me, her back hitting my headboard. "N-nothing! Just forget it!" She says and tries to grab her shirt from my hands but I put it behind my back.

I crawl over to her and sit on her lap. "Haerin...you can tell me anything. Okay?" I say while staring softly into her eyes. I don't want you to get hurt... "I don't want you to get hurt." I kiss her forehead and she exhales. "Can you take the pain away?" She asks while her eyes glance back and forth between mine and my lips. "Anything you want Haerin." I smile and she smashed her lips onto mine.

"Haerin~" I moan as her soft lips suck on my neck. Her squishy tongue runs across the spot she had just bit, soothing the pain that is replaced with pleasure now.

Her hands make their way underneath my shirt, caressing and squeezing my breast. A whimper escapes my lips as she runs her finger over my clothed nipple.

I don't know what came over me but, my hands gripped haerin's wrist as I pin them to the mattress. I connect our lips back and share a hungry kiss with her. My tongue gently making it's way to her, massaging it. "Hmm~" A moan but exhale escapes one of our mouths.

My lips give attention back to her neck before trailing even lower down her body. I slide my arm underneath her back and unclip her bra before throwing it somewhere in the room. With one hand I softly caress her chest area and place soft kisses near the area. She instantly arches her back, wanting more attention on it.

I placed my warm mouth over her erected nipple and she squirms under my touch. I swirl my tongue in circles over the erected area and gently suck, making a popping noise once I remove my mouth from it and give the same attention to the other mound.

Haerin's hands wrap into my hair as she pushes me more closer to her, trying to make me melt into her skin and I honestly might.

I hover above her stomach being careful not too put too much pressure on her wound. I placed soft, wet kisses all over her wound, hoping it would ease her pain. Haerin sighs in content and my soft, caring touch.

"May I unbuckle your jeans?" I ask her while glancing up at the woman before me. She glances down and quickly nods, a long with helping me take off her bottoms. I placed even more soft kisses all over her thighs and hearing her gasp, made me smile again her warm-blooded skin.

I remove the last final piece of clothing that was latched onto her body before staring into her swollen center. Nearly dripping, and that was all my doing, I smile to myself secretly. I lean in closer, my hot breath hitting her center, causing her to squirm just a bit in anticipation. "Haerin?" I ask and she seems to get it and wraps her fingers in my hair before pulling me closer to her center. Finally enclosing any distance I had, my tongue gently Caresses the nerves that surround her center.

Her back immediately arched as the waves of pleasure start to flood her entire nerve system. My hands wrap around her thighs, pulling her closer to me as I force my tongue to go deeper into her, hitting all the right spots. I glance up at Haerin and see her knuckles turning white from gripping the sheets to hard.

I chuckle mentally that I am the one making her react like this. I let go of one of her thighs and reach one hand out to her. Gently holding her hand in mine and caressing it. She holds my hand back tighter almost...not wanting to let go.

I circle my tongue around the little ball of nerves in her center and can feel her nearing her edge. Her moans filling my room, thank God no one is home. "Danielle...fuck~" She moans as her grip on my hand tightens, her nails digging into my palm. "You taste so good Haerin~" I moan into her, sending vibrations through her, causing her to finally reach her high. "Danielle!" She screams and her grip on my palm weakens as her chest rises and falls, trying hard to catch her breath.

The flood begins and I softly soak up all of her juices before planting a lingering kiss on her thigh. I climb back up and place a soft kiss on haerin's cheek. Her hands wrapped around my neck, pulling me into another hungry kiss.

"Danielle..." Haerin says and I pull away from the kiss and look at her. "Yeah?" I ask and she blushes. "Don't tell anyone." She says. "I won't Haerin." I hold her right cheek with my left hand. "What are we?" She asks all of a sudden, making heat immediately rush to my face. "What do you want us to be?" I ask and press my forehead against hers. "I want to be more than friends with you...I don't want that wonyoung girl near you, i dont want her touching you, I dont want her to score any points with you, I dont even want her to look at you!" Haerin rambles on and I chuckle.

"Wonyoung isn't the girl I am attracted to. Haerin...I like you. I only like you Kang Haerin. Even when wonyoung would try things I would never think of her, I would think of you. Always remember that, you're the one I will always like!" I smile and peck her lips, lingering my lips there. She smiles her fangy smile and I can see her cheeks turn to a rosie, pink color.

"Good because you are done with her and now you're with me." She smiles and pecks my lips again.

Kang Haerin likes me!!!

****************
How cute🥺now time for some heartbreak 🥳

This had to be the most kindest way I've wrote smut😭