Sleepover

Danielle

"Bye guys!" I say to my friends and sister as they leave haerin's huge castle. "Try not to be so loud Danielle! We don't want the whole town to know you're a bottom!" Minji chuckles. "EXCUSE ME?" I shout back and Haerin let's out a small laugh. "Don't start with me Haerin, don't make me bring up last times!" I say and Haerin goes silent with a slight blush printed on her face.

Our friends finally exit the castle and Haerin and I were about to go to her room but a knock was heard on the front door. We both walk to the door, pulling it open to see a tall slender, woman with long brown hair standing in front the door. "Hello, is Jennie here?" The girl asks. "You must be Lisa." We both say and she nods her head while showing a shy smile. "Shes in the kitchen." We both let her walk in as we head to haerin's room.

Haerin quickly closes her bedroom and turns to me with a smile on her face. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I chuckle at how adorable she looks. "Because...I can finally be with you! No secrets, no worrying, I can finally tell the entire world that you are mine!" Haerin says as she tackles me onto the bed and suffocates me with her hugs.

Her cute fangy smile, this is the most I've seen her smile.

"You are so cute Haerin." I smile at her and she blushes and buries her face in my shoulder. "Dani guess what!" Haerin says with excitement in her voice. "Hm?" I hum at her as she slowly sits up, still sitting on my waist. She lifts her shirt over her head, complete taking it off. I look away for a brief second but she grabs my chin with her soft fingers and forces me to look back at her.

"Look. They healed!" She smiles and I finally realize her huge bruises have healed. There is still a hint of discoloration on her stomach but for the most part, she's healed.

"That's amazing Haerin!" I sit up and pull her into a hug. "I hated seeing those wounds on you...it made me sad but angry at the person who caused you pain...I wanted to cause them pain as well." I mutter with my head leaning on her chest.

Her hand trails it's was from my back to the back of my head, rubbing my head in a soft motion. "I know. And that's what made me fall for you...also because you are just weird and cute." Haerin giggles and I hit her waist before wrapping my arms around it. "You think I'm weird?" I pretend to be sad and she lets out a loud laugh. "Yes! You literally wouldn't stop following me once you saw me! You must've liked me that much!" Haerin chuckled softly while still rubbing my head.

"I still like you a lot!" I smile while finally lifting my head to meet her stare. "Only like?" She tease and I roll my eyes. "I love you Kang Haerin! Always and forever! Till the day I die and see nothing but darkness when I'm 6 feet buried in the ground with insects crawling around me and eventually eating me u-", "OKAY THATS ENOUGH!" Haerin covers my mouth with her hand while making a disgusted face at me.

I bite her hand and she Yanks it off my mouth. "OW!" She says and hits my shoulder. "That was too soft." I playfully tease her. "I can hit hard." Haerin rolls her eyes. "Sure you can princess!" I scoff and attempt to push her off my lap so I can fully sit up but she pushes me back down on the bed.

I questioningly raise an eyebrow at her as she has a smirk on her face. "What are you doing?" I ask. She leans down next to my ear and whisper, "Showing you how hard I can hit." I let out a loud gulp, at least it was loud to me. Haerin backs away from my ear and places her lips on mine, kissing me softly at first. Her tongue gliding over my bottom lip, before slipping in quickly without any warning.

I softly moan into her mouth and feel her smirk against my lips, causing me to slap her arm. Her hand stops my slaps and pins one arm of mine above my head. Her free hand roaming all over my body, stopping at my pelvic bone area. Her hand slowly rubbing my skin softly. Her fingers slowly grazing my belt loop, then over my zipper before completing unzipping my shorts and pulling them down. I lift my legs to help her fully pull them off and throw somewhere in the room.

I grab haerin's hand for support in trying to flip us over but she is somehow stronger than me now. I groan but it was replaced with a small gasp as I felt her cold fingers pinch the tip of my chest, teasing the hard bud. "Let me do it." Haerin says in a deep and demanding voice. All I could do was stifle out moans as I feel her hot breath near my chest area, hovering right over my sensitive tip that is beginning to soften from the warmth coming from her mouth.

Soon the warmth liquid rubbing off of her tongue and onto my bud enveloped my senses. It felt like I was high just off of her touch, this is the effect she has on me. I feel like I'm levitating from her movements on my chest and she hasn't even got started on the main dish, this is just an appetizer...

"Ohh~" I moan when she gently nibbled on my breast. I again, feel her smirk against my skin, she must be loving the power she has over me right now. "I'm going lower..." Haerin says lowly as she kisses every inch of my body before reaching my hips. Her soft, wet tongue trails near my hip bone, licking small circles in that area, creating goosebumps along my skin.

"Haerin..." I whimper when I felt her licks and kisses nearing my core. I feel her breath hovering over my center, creating a moist climate between my thighs. I look down, meeting her dark cat eyes that were already watching me. I glance at her lips as she has a smirk on her face and then proceeds to say, "Don't be quiet. I want to hear you." She says and finally dives in.

My eyes immediately meet the back of my head as her smooth tongue thrusts in and out of me, leaving me high. My hands grip the bedsheets, turning my knuckles white and making my fingers cramp a little from such a grip. I feel haerin's hands wrap around my thighs before roughly pulling me more into her mouth. "Fuck~ Haerin...that feels so good~" I moan words of affection towards haerins actions.

Soon my climax was starting to build. My walls begin to tighten around haerin's fast paced thrust in me, that eventually made me go blind. My back arched off of the bed as my hands ungripped the sheets and instead gripped onto haerin's beautiful and soft brown hair, pulling her head further into me as my hips begin to grind with the rhythm of her tongue.

"Shit Haerin! Right there~ fuck!" I moan as she touches my sensitive bundle of nerves, finally making the tip of my iceberg, collapse.

"Fuckkk~" I moan as my body falls flat back onto the bed that is slightly covered with a thin layer of my sweat.

Haerin's tongue licks over my folds, cleaning up the mess I have made of myself, or the mess she caused me to make. "Good. You didn't be quiet, you listened." Haerin gives me little head Pats before laying her shirtless body next to me.

I turn around, facing her, slightly still panting from my post orgasm. "I love you." I smile at her while caressing her cheek. "I love you more!" She smiles at me while doing the same action, caressing my cheek.

"I can't wait to marry you..." I mumble out and see her eyes slightly widen in shock but go soft at my words. "You're gonna marry me?" She chuckles softly.

"Oh yeah... definitely!" I smirk at her.

*************
I'm so soft for them-