Fight For her

Danielle

"How about none!" I hear a voice come from the front door. I see Minji, hanni and my sister standing before me. Hyein quickly runs over to Haerin and tries to aid her. Hanni and Minji stare at haerin's mom, throwing her death glares before hanni throws a huge rock at haerins mom.

It hits her in the head and she stumbles back, before tripping over my feet. She falls onto a wooden table, breaking it in half whiling the kitchen knife she was holding fell onto her neck. Giving her a stab wound right in the center of her neck. Blood is quickly splat everywhere in the dining room as she coughs out blood and convulses on top of the broken, wooded table. Silence is now heard.

"Well...uh-" Hanni chuckles nervously. I get up, caressing my hair as it was swore from her gorilla grip. I walk over to my phone and end the recording, saving it to my gallery to watch later and show the police.

"HAERIN!" I yell and run over to her. "Danielle..." She mumbles and grabs my hand slowly, rubbing her thumb over the back of my hand. "Hospital! Now!" Hanni and hyein shout and we carefully lift Haerin up and take her to minjis car.

-

"How did this happen?" The doctor asks as he looks Haerin over while squinting her eyes in pain from the sight of her damages. "Her mother..." I say as anger started to fill my entire body again. "I can't believe a mother would do this to their own child..." The doctor says as she starts to frown.

"Have you talked to the police yet?" The doctors asks us. "We wanted to treat her first! Before we go there." I say. "And treat her too!" Minji says while pushing me closer to the doctor. "Me? I'm fine." I say. Minji glances down to my legs and there is a piece of glass stuck in my thigh, dried blood had already covered almost my entire leg. "Oh...I didn't even feel that?" I chuckle. "Must be the adrenaline." The doctor says before glancing at me then Haerin who lays on the hospital bed.

"Love can do such a thing, sometimes you won't even feel the pain because you are so focused on protecting someone you love." The doctor smiles at me. "Yep...that's exactly what I did." I smile before almost losing my balance. "Dani are you okay?!" Hanni comes to me and holds my hand. "Yeah...I'm fi-" I speak before all i see was black surrounding me. I hear the one voice I love before fading into the darkness.

-

"Danielle? Wake your ass up!" Hanni taps my forehead and I squint my eyes. "Ow..." I mumble. "She's awake now!" Hanni smiles and everyone comes to me. "Hey! We got that piece of glass out of you by the way! And Haerin is doing fine!" Hyein smiles at me. "Where is she?!" I ask while sitting up... probably too fast since the room started spinning. "Woah! Calm down puppy! Shes over there on the bed still, she past out after she saw you faint. Adorable right?!" Minji chuckles and I hit her in the shoulder.

I walk over to Haerin who is asleep in the hospital bed. I gently stroke a strand of hair out of her face and she moves slightly. She slowly opens her eyes and stares at me lovingly. "Dani? Are you okay?" She asks me sitting up fast. "Woah be careful Haerin. And yes I'm okay. Are you okay?" I ask with worried eyes. She nods and pulls me into a hug. "DONT EVER DO THAT AGAIN!" She yells at me, making me and my friends shocked. "Did she just yell at you? OUU you in trouble!" Hanni Snickers at me.

"Haerin..." I say but she softly hits my shoulder. "YOU COULD'VE DIED! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GO ON WITHOUT YOU DANIELLE? HUH?!" She shouts again. Shes never shouted before...ever.

"I'm still here Haerin! I told you I'm not going anywhere!" I say back and she sniffles. "Haerin.." I say and pull her into a tighter hug. "Don't cry!" I say and place kisses all over her face. "I will never leave you! Even in death." I smile at her and she smiles back.

"Aww so cute I want to throw up." Hyein smiles mockingly. "Shut up!" I roll my eyes at her. "I agree with hyein." Hanni raises her hand and minji hits her in the back of the head. "You guys are so cute together." Minji smiles at us. "At least one of my best friends can agree!" I roll my eyes at the other girls and they chuckle together.

Silence fills the room as Haerin and I are still in a tight hug. Minji smiles cutely at us and hanni and hyein are giggling with each other. "What are you two laughing about?" Haerin forms a small smile while watching them. They both stop laughing at stare at us with a straight face, "Huh? Nothing." Hanni says. "Say it." I say. "Haerin might...not like it..." Hyein looks down avoiding our gaze.

"It's fine hyein." Haerin smiles at my sister. "Well...we were talking about your dead mother." Hyein says as she clears her throat quickly after word. "We were making fun of how she basically...killed herself." Hyein slightly chuckles through that sentence.

Soon laughter fills the room and we all turn our heads to the sweet laughter, Kang Haerin. "You're right that is funny! Shes not my mother, she was a monster." Haerin laughs. We all stare at her in shock, complete shock.

"Well then..." Hanni says and finally everyone starts laughing in the hospital room. "Kang Haerin you have the most precious laugh I have ever heard!" Minji says and Haerin thanks her. "Shes mine remember that Kim! You got Pham! Please stay with her, she's annoying as hell!" I roll my eyes and hanni throws a crumpled up paper towel at me.

We hear a knock on the door, revealing the doctor. "Miss Kang Haerin?" He asks and she raises her head to meet his eyes. "You have no guardian to watch over you now correct?" He asks and she nods sadly. "Well...there is a family member of your mother's that lives around here, she never associated with your mother because of reasons from what I've heard, but she did hear about your current situation and is willing to take you under her wing. What do you say?" The doctor smiles.

"Is she here?" Haerin asks and the doctor nods. He steps aside and holds the door open for a tall, slender woman, with almost the same cat-like eyes as Haerin. Come to think of it, haerin's mother never resembled Haerin...I always assumed she took after her father who I still haven't met.

"Hello...Haerin~a." The woman before us says and Haerin's ears perk up and a look of confusions strikes her face. "My name is Jennie Kim." She shows her gummy smile to us.

"I will be your guardian." She says.

**************
Idk about y'all but... something fishy-