006

bianchi: pussy passion⭐️🐱 new for tonight

271.6K likes

user1: their names are killing me 😂

user2: gotta try this one, it looks defuckinglicious

user3: ooof, I'm feeling it

user4: what's next penis pomegranate?
|
user5: or dick dragonfruit

user6: I love that they don't care really 🥰⭐️😂

__________________________

BIANCA'S POV

When I started my bar & bistro I knew I didn't want to be so politically correct, I name my drinks whatever I want, I speak with the vocabulary I want and I don't give a damn if someone gets offended when they themselves can't behave. I have worked in the service industry for way too long to put up with anything like that. And being a woman working as a bartender isn't the easiest thing all the time, we get to take a lot of shit. A lot of nasty old men who tries to hit on you or get free drinks. A lot of drunk assholes as well.

"One pussy passion coming right up." I said to the girl who just ordered the new drink.

"I bet I can give your pussy some passion." Am grown ass man said and his coworkers laughed out loud, being proud of their colleague.

"Okay, try. Hit on me." I said with a straight face. I could see people around us were looking. And in the corner of my eye I could see those baseball boys from the other night come up to the counter. But I tried to keep my focus on the disgusting middle aged guy with a belly presses into a baby blue button shirt and a navy jacket in front of me. And no hair as well. What a jackpot.

"Alright." He said with a smirk.

"Feel my shirt. That's boyfriend material." He said with another smirk and I started making the next drink.

"It looks a little too clingy and hard to maintain." I said and the girls next to us laughed.

"Okay, you aren't going to be able to deny this one." He said and the baseball boys were walking up the section of the counter I was.

"Is that a discharge in your underwear, or are you just happy to see me?" He said and licked his lip and honestly I thought I was going to throw up. I've heard a lot of shit from drunk men but this takes the prize.

"Excuse me?" I asked and furrowed my brows.

"Out of line, man." That liquorice guy said defending me.

"Butt out kid." He answered annoyingly.

"Ehm, no, old dude." He said.

"Why the fuck do you care?" He asked and he chuckled.