066

biancacortez: Portland afternoon🤍☕️

561.7K likes

user1: her feed is so aesthetic

user2: 😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍

mandolynhoward: so cozyyy

user3: she has it all

lexiebeady: ❤️

noahbridges: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

______________________________

BIANCA'S POV

After yesterday's stressful evening Noah made sure he had the morning off and we took a long breakfast together. Lexie, Mandolyn and Bill joined a little later and we all explored Portland a little bit before they needed to be back at the stadium. Noah made sure to stay in close distant to me. He knew exactly how I worked after having an attack by now. He knew I always felt a little insecure and small and that I felt safe and calm when he stayed close.

"Hey, you wanna sit in the dugout during the game tonight?" He asked.

"I have to be in the Bianchi concession stand tonight," I said and he nodded.

"I love you." He said and gave me a kiss and then hugged me tightly.

"I love you too." I said. I tried to push away the uncomfortable feeling of not having Noah nearby as I walked up to the concession stand. I walked behind the bar and started prepping the drink station. I had company of Lexie and two other guys, Leon and Alex, from Portland who was just there working extra.

"Hey, Bianca, do you want to do food, drinks or cash register?" Lexie asked.

"If it's okay, I'll do the drinks." I said and she nodded. I wasn't really up to taking orders honestly, it was more socially demanding of you. And mixing drinks were something I knew I would enjoy. The stadium started to pack up as the gates opened and the orders started to pour in one after one. I felt like home when I stood there by the bar. It was something that was familiar. Comfortable.

"Another dirty martini." Alex said and I nodded.

"You are the owner of Bianchi, aren't you?" Someone asked and I looked up to see a true American dad with his two sons who were dressed in Banana jerseys.

"Yeah, I am." I said with a slight smile.

"So, you are the one who is distracting number nine." He said and I chuckled.

"I'll tell you sir, Bridges isn't distracted. He is doing amazing out on the field." I said.

"Wasn't what my daughter said after yesterday's game." He said.

"Have you ordered something, sir?" I asked.

"No." He said.

"Then if you don't mind, I have a lot of orders to make." I said and went back to my drinks. What a weirdo. I placed a few orders on the counter and shouted out the numbers.

"Hey there." I heard Noah's voice say and I looked up to see him and David in their jerseys.

"Hey." I said with a slight smile.

"Do you have a lot to do?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, people are thirsty." I said and he chuckled.

"We won't disturb you, just wanted to check in." He said with a smile.

"Will you be able to catch a little of the game?" He asked.

"Don't know yet, it depends." I said and he nodded.

"Well, otherwise, see you afterwards." He said and leaned over and gave me a kiss before they walked back down to the field.

The orders just kept coming in. It was like they never ended. People were really thirsty. I had my hands busy during the entire game. I couldn't even slip away for a few minutes. But it was good, it was good to be distracted honestly. I didn't mind it. I didn't have to think as much. This was something I did on autopilot. I just knew exactly what I was going to do and it felt nice to be in a flow. And when people started to move towards the plaza party things started to calm down which also was nice. We cleaned up and let the extras go and enjoy the plaza party. They had done a great job and deserved some fun.

"God, that was a rush." Lexie said as we dried off some glasses.

"To say the least." I said and she chuckled.

"But it went well." She said and I nodded.

"Definitely." I said.

"Hey, I know you are kind of reserved and don't like to talk about things that are hard. But are you okay? What happened yesterday?" She asked and I sighed.

"I haven't even told Noah yet." I said.

"Maybe it's nice to talk about it before you talk to him, I mean clear your head up a little so you know what's going on." She said.

"I just think I got overwhelmed." I said and she nodded.

"And that's okay, I mean you have had a lot going on lately. So many changes." She said and I nodded.

"I think it was just so much stress that had built up and I just needed to get it out." I said.

"You know you have to find better coping mechanisms." She said and I nodded.

"I know." I said.

"I mean I feel you, I do. We all have coping mechanisms we know we shouldn't do." She said and I chuckled.

"I just don't like the idea of going to a psychologist." I said.

"Hey, if I find something, like a group or anything that helps finding better coping mechanisms. Something we can do together, would you be up for it?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure. We could try it out at least. I hate putting Noah in this spot." I said and she nodded.

"Okay, I'll do some research." She said with a slight smile.

We cleaned up the concession stand and then joined the party. I stood and watched from a distance the joy in everyone's faces. They had the time of their lives. Dancing Hey Baby, talking to their favourite players. I spotted Noah doing some TikToks with some young girls who was blushing and giggling which made me smile. I didn't mind that everyone was basically in love with him and considered him a heartthrob. We obviously had the same taste in guys. Nothing bad about that. He looked over at me and smiled which made me smile even more. Ever since yesterday I've felt like I've been living in a brain fog, I haven't had enough energy to be as social as I usually am and I felt the need to be close to Noah. But seeing him having the time of his life made it all a little easier, honestly.

I knew I had found the guy I was going to spend the rest of my life with. It was all clear to me.