138

noahbridges: so proud to be soon be able to call you my wife❤️tagged: biancacortez

tagged: biancacortez

88.1K likes

user1: those boobs tho😍😍😍
|
user2: wonder how much they cost

mandolynhoward: ❤️👏🏻❤️

user3: 😑

camibridges: future daughter in law❤️

user4: they are really sickening

user5: how can he still love her after all of this

biancacortez: my hubby

_____________________________

BIANCA'S POV

I looked out of the car window, it was a cute little town, Wray. It felt like I was driving in an episode of Gilmore Girls. It looked so perky and flowery and happy. Noah couldn't come with me to Wrey, he had games all weekend. So, it became a mother daughter trip. I looked over my daughter in her car seat. Sometimes it was just beyond me that she didn't understand what was going on. But it also felt relieving that she didn't understand. The driver parked the car by the diner and I took out my daughter from the car seat and he helped us to take our luggage out of the trunk. I looked up at the diner, it looked simple. Nice. Like every other diner. It was nothing special or outstanding, it just looked nice. I comfortably put Sienna on my hip and grabbed the luggage with my other hand and walked inside. The bell rang as the door closed behind us and I looked around. People were eating and chatting. A few were glancing at us.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." I heard a masculine voice say and out from the storage room walked a middle aged guy in a flannel shirt and jeans drying off his hands with a towel. His baseball cap was turned backwards, very Luke Danes. Maybe it's a common things for men who owns diners, flannels and backward baseball caps.

"Hi." I said and he looked up and he looked stunned.

"Hi." He managed to get out. I didn't even have to ask, that was my dad, Kevin Williams. He walked up to us nervously and now everyone's attention were on us.

"You are here." He said and I smiled softly.

"We are here." I said and he looked down on Sienna.

"Is this?" He asked.

"This is my daughter, Sienna." I said and he smiled lightly.

"Your daughter." He said and I nodded.

"Wow." He said.

"Come, sit down." He said and lead us to a table and we sat down. I placed Sienna in the high chair.

"Coffee?" He asked.