041

bianchi: wow wow wow, strawberry and cream bun! Who would not want this???

681.8K likes

user1: I WANT I WANT I WANT!

user2: wow that looks divine

user3: I didn't think they were any like good bakers but this looks amazing

_______________________________

BIANCA'S POV

Noah's parents decided to stay in Savannah for a few days now when they had drove all the way down. And they were staying at Noah's place while he was staying at mine since he only had one bedroom. And even though Noah couldn't play yet he was cleared to do some slight movements so he could do some dances and entertainment instead. I think he would go crazy if he couldn't be at the stadium.

I was cleaning of some glasses down at the bar and prepping for lunchtime when I saw Noah walk in.
"Hey." I said with a smile as he walked up to the bar.

"Hey, just wanted to see how you were doing." He said and I smiled softly.

"I'm just prepping for lunch." I said.

"You coming to the game tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'll take the night off." I said and his whole face lit up. It wasn't often I could get time off to go see a game so when I could Noah got so happy.

"My parents are coming as well, but I thought you and I could sit down by the dugout." He said and I nodded.

"Sounds good." I said.

"You have time for a lunch? My parents are coming?" He asked.

"Here? They are coming here?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah, they wanted to check your place out and they haven't been able to really spend time with you since you've been needed here." He said and I smiled lightly. What he didn't know was that I purposely had put myself on as many shifts as possible because I was scared that if I sat down with them that they would find out everything about me and basically hate me.

"I have a lot of prep to do." I said and he nodded.

"Then we'll sit by the bar." He said and I nodded. A few minutes later they walked through the door with smiles on their faces and another guy who looked identical to Noah as well.

"Zack!" Noah exclaimed happily and hugged the guy tightly.

"Zack, this is Bianca, Bianca this is Zack, my brother." He said and suddenly it all made sense.

"Hi, nice to meet you." I said politely.

"Nice to meet you too." He said with a small smile on his face.