089

noahbridges: back to work tagged: j_olsen

tagged: j_olsen

46.7K likes

user1: chicks dig banana ball?
|
user2: or chick dig banana barn?

j_olsen: 💪🏻💪🏻👏🏻👏🏻

user3: can't wait for the world tour, already bought tickets!!!!!

user4: can I meet you if I go to a game? 😍

dr_meadows: finallyyyyy

user5: beautiful boys😍

user6: how can I marry you?
|
user7: he is basically married
|
user8: not until someone says I do!!!!!!

bill_leroy: it's show timeee

user9: I wanna be on their team.....

biancacortez: chicks do dig banana ball

_____________________

BIANCA'S POV

We had been waiting for this moment, the moment the season finally started. Noah was going crazy just sitting at home, he really needed to get back to work. And me too. I hadn't worked since September. I needed to do something productive so I was glad everyone was getting back to work today. And it was my first day as a manager. After everything I didn't even know if I wanted to reopen Bianchi. Maybe it was a closed chapter? Maybe I needed to find something else? Until I knew I was going to be the manager of the concession stands which meant that I was in charge of planning what would be on the menu, the staff, supplies, prep. And then on game days my job was to make sure that everything went smoothly and pitch in if they needed help. It was basically my own choice if I wanted to stand in the concession stands.

"Good morning." Jesse said as me and Noah got out of the car at the same time as he.

"Morning." I said and opened the car door for Buddy.

"Hey, Buddy." He said and gave him a good pet.

"Look at you B, you look radiant." He said and gave me a hug.

"Thank you." I said with a smile.

"Ready for the season, Noah?" He asked Noah.

"Couldn't be more ready to get back to work." Noah said with a chuckle.

"That's great to hear." He said and we walked in. We walked out in the field to take it in that it was finally time to work and Buddy ran out and did a few good laps to get some energy out which made us laugh.

"C'mere boy!" David shouted and Buddy ran over to him happily.

"Wassup, guys." He said to us after playing with Buddy for a couple of seconds.