051

biancacortez: happy Friday peeps👏🏻 will be spending the night behind the bar, a perfect night for mee ❤️

502.6K likes

user1: wow

user2: omg I'm going to her bar tonight!!!! I will get to see her😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️

user3: she looks like she has gained weight, is she pregnant?
|
user4: you dickhead

dr_meadows: and DR here will pour some mean martinis hehe 😜
|
biancacortez; gotta rename them to like meadowninis or something 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
|
dr_meadows: hmm 🤔

user5: I'm so here for this!!!!

user6: her hair is iconic😍😍😍

lexiebeady: my beautiful best friend😍❤️
|
biancacortez: aww 😭😍❤️

user7: I don't get the hype around her honestly

noahbridges: and I will be dancing on the counters again😜😍
|
biancacortez: oh dear lord, this night will be interesting 😂😍

user8: I am so going to her bar tonight

___________________________

BIANCA'S POV

Noah had finally fully moved in. It took us a while to get settled in and get used to living together but so far it's been great honestly. I thought he would be more annoying than he is. And unfortunately was the game cancelled due to raining tonight so Noah, David, Kyle and Jackson wanted to help me behind the bar tonight. I always welcomed all hands. And now they had gotten used to the bar and how things were run so I didn't have to guide them as much which was nice.

"Do you have any new drink in the menu?" A drunk guy asked and I chuckled.

"We do actually, Tropicunt." I said and he laughed loudly. Weirdly loud.

"How did you come up with that? Does it resemble you?" He asked and I chuckled.

"You would think, huh." I said and he licked his lips. Now imagine, maybe a 55 year old man, beer belly, almost bald, licking his lips. I almost threw up.

"Yeah, maybe you should settle with a beer." I said and he slammed his hand on the counter with a chuckle.

"No, I want that Tropicunt." He said and in the corner of my eye I could see David watch us while making drinks.

"Make it taste like you." He said with a smirk.

"Here you go." Noah suddenly said and handed the guy a beer and waved him off.

"I had it under control." I said.

"Yeah, I know but I can't stand these sleazes hitting on you." He said and went back to do more orders.
And the evening turned over to night, the orders didn't stop. We jammed out to the music and even though it was stressful we managed to have a lot of fun, practice some bottle tricks. The lads as usual threw their shirts off. I didn't mind honestly, not only did I get to look at my hot ass boyfriend make drinks in jeans and a cowboy hat which was extremely sexy I also got paid for it and it drew more costumers which meant I earned more money. So it was win win honestly.