111

biancacortez: good morning💕

698.9K likes

user1: get of your phone and be present with your baby
|
user2: so many moms who just spend too much time only taking pictures of their kids and not making memories with them instead

mandolynhoward: those wittle toes🥹🥹🥹

user3: wonder if she will speak about everything on James Corden tonight?🤷🏼‍♀️

user4: aesthetic 😍😍😍😍

lexiebeady: ❤️❤️❤️❤️

user5: her baby is going to grow up spoiled and be a brat

user6: can people just get off her back! Have a baby and then you can talk ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

noahbridges: love these mornings❤️

_____________________________

BIANCA'S POV

I turned off the notifications on Instagram, I just didn't want to deal with all the comments today. I had other things to focus on. Like the James Corden interview. I was so nervous. I knew why he invited me without them even needing to say it. He was going to ask me about my father and about the hate I'm getting on Instagram at the moment. I just hoped it wouldn't be everything he would ask me about. I don't understand why people only see me as a problem and not for who I actually am. I just don't get it, am I that problematic? No, I'm not going go there and I'm not going to start doubting myself now. I didn't doubt myself when I moved from New York. I didn't doubt myself when I started Bianchi. I didn't doubt myself when I decided I wasn't going to let costumers walk all over me and my employees. I don't doubt, instead I do. And 11 year old girls that know nothing about me or life in general is not going to be the thing that makes me doubt myself. I'm confident and I'm powerful. I'm so much better than them. It will not get to me.

"What are you thinking about?" Noah asked as he was bouncing Sienna while I was getting my hair and makeup done. We had spent the first two days here with Noah's family and last night was the first game of Savannah's baseball trip here in California. And they had one more game here in LA before we left for Vegas. But first, the James Corden interview. Noah's entire family was here and both teams and a few staff members as well. They were here to watch me and that feeling was very weird.

"Nothing special, just getting my head in the right space." I said.

"At least you have one familiar face on the couch tonight." He said and I nodded. I wasn't the only guest tonight, Tom Holland who I've done an late night show with before and we have each other's numbers and the queen herself Zendaya who is also Tom's girlfriend. I was honestly more nervous about meeting her than the interview itself. I've grown up watching her on Disney channel so getting to meet her and sit on the same couch as her was a dream come true.