090

biancacortez: little bean ❤️

688.8K likes

user1: aw look at that bumppp

user2: I'm so happy for them❤️😍❤️

lexiebeady: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

user3: I hear wedding bells 🔔

user4: she is so lucky🥰

mandolynhoward: can't wait to meet you beanie❤️

user5: she is obviously faking it for clout

noahbridges: my family❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

_____________________

BIANCA'S POV

I felt so nervous as I stepped out of the car. Today was the day. We were finding out of little bean was a boy or a girl. Noah took my hand, kissed it lightly and we walked into the stadium. We walked into the locker rooms and the light went on and everyone yelled surprise and I saw that they had decorated the locker room into a whole gender reveal party. There were some blue and pink pastries and a station where you could guess the baby's gender. I felt so overwhelmed. I looked over at Noah who was just smiling.

"You knew?" I asked when it hit me that he was behind all of this and he chuckled.

"I knew how much you wanted a gender reveal party and how little time you had to actually have one so we just made it small and simple." He said and I didn't know if I was going to cry or well cry. Noah hugged me tightly as he saw me wiping my eyes.

"I love you." He said and kissed my head and then I went on and hugged everyone else. We spent an hour eating some good pastries and everyone wrote down their guesses on what B ended they thought the baby would be.

"I thought we could read a few out loud on the field before the reveal." Zack said and I smiled lightly.

"That sounds great." I said and almost felt like overwhelming, everyone was so kind and so thoughtful. I was just so blessed to have these people in my life.

And after a while it was time for the lads to get ready for the game and I headed up to the dugout to watch the game from there. I sat down next to one of the coaches and let out a small sigh.

"Is the baby kicking?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Yeah." I said and he smiled lightly. Soon enough the lads started to come out to the dugout all ready to win the game. Noah gave me a kiss on the cheek before they started to warm up. What did I do to deserve a guy like him? He was the sweetest, most genuine and thoughtful guy on earth, and he wanted me. He wanted to build a life with me, a family, a home. He wanted to all of this with me. He wanted to share everyday with me, be with me when times were tough and laugh with me whenever the sun was shining bright. He was willing to see me give birth to another human, see me poop on the table and swear and call him every name in the book. But he was willing to take all of that and love unconditionally anyways. For me that was remarkable, I hadn't known what love really was until I met him. Until he showed me what it was.

Soon enough the teams emptied the field as it was time to open the gates. And I watched everyone fill up the stadium and it was honestly a quite powerful thing to watch. So many people bought tickets to see these lads play baseball and have the time of their life. It was magnificent. Really. And when everyone had taken a seat it was time for the show to begin. They did the weigh-in and all the stuff they always did before it was time for all of the players to be introduced and run out on the field. Everyone cheered and applauded and I felt so proud that I was a part of this. The game started and everyone in the audience were so invested. They cheered on both teams, sang along to the music from the speakers, and danced along whenever the players got a little wild and crazy.

And soon enough it was time. All the players walked out on the field and Bill grabbed the mic as Noah started walking towards the dugout.

"What's up Grayson stadium!" He said loudly and everyone cheered.

"How do ya'll like the game so far?" He asked and they cheered even harder making him chuckle.

"That's great, well, we have a really special thing planned for tonight." He said.

"So, our own remarkable heartthrob outfielder Noah Bridges is expecting his first child with his beautiful girlfriend our own concession stand manager Bianca Cortez!" He said and everyone cheered and applauded and the screen showed Noah take my hand and walk me out of the dugout. He kissed my cheek which made me blush.

"And they have something really exciting going on tonight that they want to share with us. Tonight, here at Grayson stadium, at the opening game of the world tour, we will find out the gender of their firstborn baby!" He said happily and everyone cheered again. We walked up to Bill who put an arm around my shoulders.

"Any last words, Bianca?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Nothing more than I'm really excited and very nervous." I said with a smile and he chuckled.

"And Noah?" He asked.

"Nah, I'm just very excited to find out what we are having and to share it with all of you." Noah said with a wide smile and everyone cheered.

"Sounds like we should get this party started!" He said and everyone cheered again. Kyle walked out with the ball and Noah grabbed the bat.

"And this will done in a Bananas kind of way, our cowboy pitcher Kyle Luigs here will pitch this specially made baseball to Noah who will hit it and when he hits the ball will explode and the most will be either coloured blue or pink. Sounds good?!" He asked excitedly and everyone cheered and applauded.

"Alright, give it up for Kyle Luigs and Noah Bridges!" He shouted and everyone applauded. I intertwined my hands by my mouth in complete nervousness. David held his hands on my shoulder, just as nervous as I was. Kyle looked at Noah with a smile and Noah nodded indicating that he was ready. Kyle made himself ready to pitch and my heart was beating so fast, it felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. He threw the ball and everything went in slow motion. The ball flew to Noah who swung the bat and made a perfect hit and a second later the mist appeared and coloured our surroundings PINK! It was a girl!! And everyone cheered and Noah shouted out loudly and picked me up and spun me around in happiness.

"It's a girl!!" He shouted happily making me laugh.

"We are having a girl!" He said and grabbed my face as he smiled widely.

"We are having a girl!" I said happily and a second later both of the teams surrounded us in a big group hug and we all jumped around and cheered that we were in fact having a girl. A little lass. Our beanie was a little princess. And after a few minutes of cheering and the song Baby by Justin Bieber playing in the speakers we made it back to the dugout to get back to the game. Noah sat down next to me and placed a hand on my stomach.

"I can't wait to raise this little mademoiselle with you." He said and I chuckled.

"Me too." I said.

"I love you so much B. God, I love you." He said with a wide smile and gave me loving kiss.

"I love you too, so much my Bridges." I said and he smiled at me and kissed me again.

Oh I love him so much.