Fainted

When Peter woke up the next day he checked his watch and saw that it was 1pm. He suddenly began to panic, what if they left without him? Using his mutation to pack up all his belongings at super speed, Peter rushed out of his room.

The main room in the hotel room was empty. Peter couldn't breathe, he also couldn't see straight as his vision had clouded over. It wasn't the best idea to use his mutation on an empty stomach.

As the door opened, Peter's vision went black as he passed out.

What felt like seconds later, Peter felt something wet in his forehead. He blinked and as his eyes adjusted to the light, a figure loomed over him. He jumped slightly and his breaths began to quicken.

"Peter it's me." Erik stated, the gruff tone of his voice was subtle laced with worry.

"You almost gave me a heart attack." Peter chuckled before trying to sit up.

"Don't move." Charles instructed.

"I'm fine Charles, don't worry." Peter smiled.

"Peter we found you passed out on the floor, what happened?" Erik asked urgently.

"When I use my mutation on an empty stomach, My metabolism can't keep up so I pass out." Peter mumbled.

At Erik's blank look, Peter stated "It's my blood sugar I'll be fine after I eat."

Charles nodded the wheeled himself over to the coffee table and picked up a tray. He placed it in his lap before returning to Peter.

"Here, eat this." Charles instructed after handing him the tray.

Peter sat up then after only 5 minutes, he had devoured the entire meal.

"Thanks."

"Why did you use your mutation on an empty stomach?" Charles asked lightly.

"I panicked, I thought you had left." Peter mumbled.

"Why on earth would you think that?" Erik asked.

Shocked, Peter mumbled "I thought you wouldn't have wanted me around after yesterday."

Astounded, Erik knelt down next to Peter and murmured "Peter I shouted at you yesterday because I was...concerned for your wellbeing. I would never leave you here."

Peter stared up at Erik and grinned slightly "that's reassuring."

Erik let out a small chuckle.

"Are you feeling alright now Peter?" Charles asked.

"Yeah, thanks mom." Peter grinned.

Charles rolled his eyes and Erik laughed loudly.

"Mommy Charles?" He thought with a smirk.

"That makes you Daddy Erik." Charles responded, smirking widely.

Erik coughed in the hope of covering his shock and embarrassment.

"I hate you Charles."

"No you don't."

Peter stared at the couple in amusement before asking "so are we driving at all today?"

"No, we are having the day off as Hank was insistent on getting some proper fitting clothes." Charles explained.

Peter snorted at the image of Hank in his crop top before turning back to face Charles and Erik "alright, that sounds good."

"Do you want anything more to eat Peter?" Erik asked.

Peter shook his head "no thanks, I'm stuffed."

Erik nodded, "Let me know if you want me to get you anything."

Peter's eyes filled with tears as he tried to avoid staring into Erik's eyes. Taking pity on him, Charles announced "Erik, I'm feeling a little tired, do you think you could help me get into bed?"

Normally, Peter would be upset that Charles is interrupting his and Erik's bonding time however this time he was glad. He really didn't want Erik to see him cry.

Erik nodded and wheeled Charles into their bedroom. Peter shit his eyes and smiled slightly before falling asleep.

"Are you alright Charles?" Erik asked as he helped his husband get comfortable.

"Just a bit tired." Charles responded with a small smile.

He gestured to Erik to lay down next to him which made him roll his eyes "You know, I wouldn't be surprised if you asked me to help you get into bed just so you could pursue me to give you a hug."

As Erik lay down, Charles smirked "is it working?"

Erik opened his arms and let Charles snuggle up into his chest. After pressing a kiss to the top of his hair, he whispered "yes Liebling it is working."

Charles chuckled, kissed Erik on the tip of the nose before falling asleep, his head rested on Erik's chest, the steady hum of his heartbeat soothing Charles like a lullaby.