Part 7<3

Changbin POV

I ruffled my eyes, I felt a pair of legs wrapped around me and a head on my neck. It was Seungmin fully passed out, I checked the alarm beside me saying it was 10:30am. Trying to get up so I can wash up, Seungmin holds me even tighter.

"Stay.." He mumbles

He so adorable, so I just put my arms around his waist and fall asleep again.

Seungmin POV

I woke to see myself attached to Changbin hyung, in pure shock I opened my eyes wide. My body is completely possessed, I can't get myself to unwrap my legs and arms around him. When I see his eyes open.

" Seungmin, did you have a good sleep" He asks in a raspy morning voice

I blush really hard and urgently put my head on his neck again.

" It was good.." I say under my breath

" You know it's like 12ish" He asks

"That's okay, I don't have work today" I say

"Well, do you want breakfast?" He questions

" S-sure" I reply still on his neck

Then he gets up with me still wrapped around him, and manages to stand. He carry's me to the kitchen, I basically own his neck. He places me on the counter, and i unattached my face from his neck. I was suddenly hit by reality and covered my face with my hands while I went red all over.

" What would you like to eat?" He asks softly

" Anything is fine" I mumble

"Alright" He replies

He whips up some 잡채( Japchae )

( The 잡채 in question )

I hold onto his hand as we walk to the dinning room. He pulls out a chair, and motions me to sit down. So I did and we ate out 잡채( Japchae ) in silence but it wasn't awkward silence it was comfortable and lovely. He finished quickly so he went to wash up first. I used the guest bathroom because I stuttered on my words and told him to use my bathroom. So I guess I'll use the guest bathroom but I needed to grab my clothes from my room. I silently walk to the closet and grasp a pair of baggy pants and a hoodie and extra essentials when the door opened..

- Sorry for the wait, I finished school on the 22nd, and after that my dad got rid of my dog so I haven't been mentally ready to post-