Part 14<3

Han's POV

He's lives in this fancy apartment where we took an elevator for us to get to inside his house. Once he unlocked the door and dragged me inside, he swayed me to a wall and starting to kiss me again but it was more harder(?) then last time. Next thing I know my shirt is on floor and I was being picked up to a room.

Next morning

I woke in a unfamiliar room but a cozy bed. Then a big bat hit my head.

"Ohhh..my head" I whined in pain

When I got out of the bed I felt even worse my back and legs hurt and my mind was completely dizzy, plus I was wearing a oversized shirt and some shorts. I slowly walk out of this strange room into what seems a hallway with two exits leading somewhere. Right is always right so that's where I go, leading me to living room followed by a little light where the kitchen is, but I could barley see it. I walk down the little stairs and then goes my headache.

"Ahhh.."I let out little mourn

"Here have some of this" A familiar voice talks out

"Oh what the-!"I yell in fear

When I turn around it's just Minho hyung holding a can of something, honestly I'm to confused to process what's going on so I just take the open can and drink out of it.

"It's a hangover drink" He says

A nod in return while taking little sips each second.

"Jisung" He says in a rather serious tone

"Hmm what is it" I ask

"Do you remember what happened last night" He replies

"Not really" I say

He just stares at me, making me anxious, then a sudden memory from last night pops in my head. My shirt was off and i was making out with him in that room where I woke up.

"Oh no" I say while in fear

"Do you remember now" He asks

I nod in return with my head down, who would of thought I actually got a chance but even worse I barley remember. I just want to run. Again my body followed my head, and I turn around about to run off when he took my wrist from moving.

"Jisung don't run away from this" He says full tone serious

"Ow, you're hurting me" I mumble out in pain

He quickly lets go once he realizes and I run off into the room where I woke up and lock the door. I fumble around for my pants where my phone is and quickly call the person who can help me.

-Hello-

-Morning Han-
-hyung I need your help-

-what did you do now?-

-I slept with Minho-

-...............-

-hello...-

-Why are you calling me about this-

-because I was drunk and don't remember anything-

-okay where are you?-

-His apartment-