Part 8<3

Seungmin POV

The door opened to muscular Changbin with a towel covered around his waist and another one wrapped around his neck.

" Sorry!" I say as I bow quickly and skedaddle out of there

The whole entire time I thought was how I want touch his hard arms and abs. I finish up my little morning routine and leave the room when I see Changbin there with glasses, his hair down, and a compression shirt that shows his smexy figure on the couch watching tv. I go over and sit next to him with a pretty small distance.

After some time I put my head against his shoulder and wrapped my two arms around his one arm.

"Hyung" I say

"Yes" He replies

"Can we go to my dance studio together?" I ask

"Sure, Minnie" He replies making me blush

We sit there for a little while before we get up with us holding hands walking to the front door. He grabs his coat and puts it on along with his shoes, I also slide on my sneakers.

"Alright,Let's go" He says

I just smile at him and walk out the door he opened and closed on the way out. As we got outside on the side walk talking. I start shivering from the cold.

"Minnie, do you want my coat?" He asks

"No,no it's okay. You might get cold as well" I respond not wanting to worry him

He then grabs my wrist and pulls me next to him and puts his coat around me and him. I wrap my arms around his waist and start walking normally again.

 I wrap my arms around his waist and start walking normally again

(This pose with the coat)

Changbin POV

We went past the closed bakery store with Seungmin wrapped around me, when loud, smiley squirrel comes out of nowhere.

" BINNIE! SEUNGMIN!" Yells Jisung

He really had to ruin it.

"Where y'all going?" He asks

"To my dance studio" Replies Seungmin

"Mind if I tag along, I'm really bored" He comments

"No-" I say but got cut off

"Sure hyung" Says Seungmin

And glance at him with "why" eyes. He mouths "Be nice" I just roll my eyes and smile at him after then my smile dropped when Jisung started talking about his obsession of rabbits and stuff.

-Short Chapter. It's like 2:30 in the morning so..-

<3