Hamato Yukio

Yukio Mashimi from 2003 in 2012.

Nicknames:

1. Yuki (By friends and siblings)

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Sexuality: Yukio is pensexual

Person.Gender_Identity: Hamato Yukio is an open-minded man

Kown languages: Japanese

Birthday: January 14 1973

Hair color: Jet black

Eye color: Chocolate brown

Age: 39

Height: 6'0

Weight: 175

Home: Tokyo

Occupation: Hippie

ORIGIN:

Hamato Yukio was always stuck in his eldest brothers' shadows. No matter how much Yukio tried he could not get his parents attention, not that it was their fault. Yuuta was too focused on saving Saki and Atsuko was too focused on making sure Yoshi does not feel unloved but where was Yukio?

Yukio will admit when he was younger, he was a little jealous of his brothers but as time went on, he grew to love the less attention. It gave him time to find his own interests and he discovered his love of writing. Like his brother and mother, he loved creativity, but their thing was more art, his was art with words. Yukio could not count how many poems he had written, he wanted to share them but was too shy.

One day though, Shen and Yoshi caught him writing. His big brother snatched his notebook and asked him what it was out of curiosity. Though nervous, he told his brother about his poems and his heart felt like it jumped in his throat when Yoshi began reading it out loud! Yukio was expecting to get laughed at but instead Yoshi ruffled his hair and told him that he loved it, so did Shen. Yukio face had brightened up and it pushed him to continue. However, Yoshi warned him not to tell their father because he might tell him to stay only focused on ninjutsu.

Yukio loved his father and respected him, but he hated how much he was into ninjutsu. Yukio did not want to be a ninja. Atsuko, Yoshi, Saki, Akemi and even Shen knew this, the only one who didn't know was Yuuta. It was disappointing that he could never share his passion with his father, but Yoshi assured him that he will make time to listen to Yukio's poems, Shen and Akemi too.

Yoshi kept true to his word and whenever he was able, he would sit and listen to Yukio's poems, even giving him ideas and helping him with slight improvements. When Yoshi was not around, Akemi or Shen would listen, and they would always clap with big smiles on their faces when he was finished.

Yukio loved his big brother, Akemi, and Shen; they were his biggest supporters. It made up for all the attention he would miss with his parents. That is when Shen died, Yoshi disappeared and Akemi left on a journey, it was the worst day of Yukio's life. He was alone all over again. He no longer had any siblings to take away his attention but even so, he still did not get any. He was still living with his father which was a complete nightmare and with his mom gone, he had no one to talk to. He would talk to Usagi or Chung I sometimes but they weren't enough. Akemi would write him letters but that was not enough either.

He missed his big brother, he missed Akemi, Shen, and his mother. He wished that they could be here but they can't...not yet anyway.

POWERS AND ABILITIES

Abilities (No powers):

1. Poetry

2. Cooking

3. Craftmaking

Weapon: None

Clothes:

Appearance:

Appearance:

Kid - Pale skin, monolid chocolate brown eyes, and jet black colored hair. He wore a white tank and brown shorts.

Teenager - As a teenager, Yukio grew his hair out a bit past his ears and he wore a yellow kimono.

30s - Pale skin, monolid chocolate brown eyes, and shoulder length jet black colored hair. He has tall hair that eventually falls down to the sides of his head, and he has a goatee that he keeps for the rest of his life.

Mental Trauma:

N/A

Personality:

Yukio is honest, kind, very open but absent-minded, is laid-back, abstracted, exhibits slovenly tendencies, and is rather invested in popular culture entertainment. Prioritizing whatever brings him joy and he enjoys the wilder things in life. He has an immaturity streak, acting younger than he is. He is bold, charismatic, and free-spirited, and while he exhibits those traits still, Yukio can also be insecure.

Hobbies: Writing, yoga and TV

FAMILY:

Grandparents: Hamato Sho (Grandfather) Hamato Yumi (Grandmother, deceased)

Patents: Hamato Yuuta (Father) Hamato Atsuko (Mother, deceased)

Siblings: Hamato Yoshi (Brother) Oroku Saki (Adopted Disowned, Deceased Brother) Hamato Akemi (Adopted Sister)

Spouse: None

Children: None

In-laws: Tang Shen (Sister-in-law, deceased) Miyamoto Usagi (Brother-in-law) 

Friends/Allies:

1. Tang Shen

2. Miyamoto Usagi

3. Kitsune

Enemies:

1. Oroku Keji

2. Oroku Nagi

3. Oroku Saki/Shredder

4.Yukuza

Likes:

1. Poetry

2. Meditation

3. Yoga

Dislikes:

1. Foot Clan

2. Conflict

3. Ninjustsu