Miyamoto Usagi

Human version of Usagi in the turtles dimension

Nicknames:

None

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Sexuality: Usagi straight since he was young, he has been in love with his friend's sister, Akemi. 

Person.Gender_Identity: Miyamoto is a noble, kind  man.

Kown languages: Japanese

Birthday: July 23 1967

Hair color: Grayish-black

Eye color: Hazel

Age: 45

Height: 5'6

Weight: 183

Home: Tokyo

Occupation: Splinter's Second in Command

ORIGIN:

Miyamoto Usagi, is the son of a great swordsman but he was also known as Hamato Yoshi's best friend and loyal teammate. After Yoshi saved his mother and gave him a chance to train in the Hamato Clan, he became forever loyal to him. Whatever Yoshi asked, Usagi would be there in one blink of an eye.

He always had Yoshi back, no matter what. Yoshi was like the brother he never had. He helped Usagi in so many ways. With his mother, his future as a ninja, protecting him during their fight in the war and so on. When Yoshi disappeared, Usagi was sad for his friend but was determined to look after his family and his clan for him, especially Akemi.

Yuuta never approved of Usagi to be with his daughter. Actually. He never approved of anyone who tried to be with her. Guess no one was good enough for her in his eyes. However, he and Akemi were engaged soon after Miwa was born but when she and Tang Shen died, and Yoshi disappeared, Akemi broke off the engagement and left.

Though he had never said it out loud, he blamed Yuuta for her leaving because he allowed her to go instead of letting her take time to grieve. Usagi spent over 15 years worrying and waiting  for her return and once she did, she still did not want to marry but Usagi was determined to remain her friend until she was...

POWERS AND ABILITIES

Abilities (No powers):

1. Enhanced Strength

2. Enhanced Endurance

3. Enhanced Agility

4. Enhanced Hearing

5. Bushido Skills

6. Katana Swords

7. Samurai Armor:

Weapon: Katana

Weapon:  Katana